Looking for mods to complete this character - Can you advise?

Kail

I'm trying to make a new character (a lust demon out to conquer Tamriel via sex) with a specific set of skills & look.  I've a few blank spots in my hunt for mods that can provide the featues I'm looking for.  If anyone knows what mods I could use would you let me know?

The intent is that it the PC can complete most of vanilla Oblivion's quests via without a weapon & through sexual means.  If violence (weapons, destructions, summons) is needed, then my sex cult (aka followers) will be used.

Demonic Look

Shinrabansho Spawns - Lilith Race

Note:  Lilith Race was modified:  Added tail from Air Fight System.  Wings are toggled via Air Fight System.  Disabled Wing spell from Shinrabansho Spawns

- Demonic or otherworldly skin & eyes

- Horns, Claws, Tail

- Wings

- Hermaphrodite --> Set Body

Skills

- Defeat / Kill enemies by sexual exhaustion --> Lover's Magic

- Flight --> VipCxjs Air Fight System

- Create followers after having sex (rape and consensual versions) --> ???

- Seduction / Lure (Lover's Hooker, Lover's Stripper)

- PC can rape NPC --> WappyOne's RaperS

- PC can rape monsters --> WappyOne's RaperS

- PC can entice NPC to have sex with PC during combat --> ???

- PC can entice Monster to have sex with PC during combat --> (Testing Lover's Calm)

RaperS versions vary but the normal one contains a chaos setting in which NPC's can rape you or other NPC's during combat.  You can also try to rape NPC's at any time as well.  The success rate depends on the PC and\or NPC's health and direction of attack.  WappyOne's version has no chaos mode to turn on but has lots and lots of customizable toggles.  Bottom line RaperS is for combat rapes.

Joburg is a stalking plugin and doesn't apply to combat.  It is for those times when you or NPC's are not in combat.  There are various settings for whom you want to have stalk and how likely they are to do it.  You also get a spell that allows you to make NPC's horny (they will masturbate or have sex with someone) or you can set someone to be a victim.  If they are set as a victim and someone else is within range they will stalk and rape the victim.

Creatures can be turned on to rape during combat or outside of combat via the settings.

Hm, my understanding is the Joburg & RaperS are not compatible so I couldn't combine both, correct?  However, I will check out WappyOne's RaperS first and see what I can do with it.

Re-re-read.  Testing together is in-progress, and I seem to be getting a headache.  Does not help when trying to think; must stop thinking.

Thanks for putting up with my boneheaded thoughts thus far.

Race Balancing Project 10.52 gives you the Daedra Seducer race which I've used when I played a succubus-like character.

In the book from LoversMagic is a console command which changes how often you have to rape a NPC before they become "yours"; however the feature came from another mod but I don't know anymore which mod and what effects it had.

3 Succubus CM partners as followers

- PC can rape NPC --> WappyOne's RaperS or LoversRapeSGalgatVersion

- PC can rape monsters --> LoversRapeSGalgatVersion

- PC can entice NPC to have sex with PC during combat --> ???

- PC can entice Monster to have sex with PC during combat --> Lovers Calm

Someone92,

Thanks for the suggestions.  I've been testing a mix of Chingari and Ismelda Demon Race, Diablo Elf, and Succubus Race.

Edit:

Okay, the Demon Race is a good in design & okay in execution.  However, the dated nature of the mod is problematic.

- Replace with Demon Race's flight system with VipCxj's.

- Move Demon Race horns, claws to another race (Diablo Elf or Succubus).  Demon Race has skeleton issues.

I think WappyOne's RaperS has a "Rape me" spell, if I'm not mistaken. You can use that to "entice" your enemies (after all, you are the one casting the spell, right?). It should work during combat.

The problem is that this power provokes a legitimate rape against the player that can in the worst situation kill off your character. Against creatures LoversCalm is the better option because it starts a "neutral" rape.

There was a mod by ShadowRunner who enhanced the Yield action to allow having your way with the yielded actor; however iirc the mod was still in an alpha state and many features were never implemented.

edit:

Seduction

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/39299/?

Archived