This may help.  Install wicked whims, setup the stripclub. Install Nisa K wicked perversions. Setup 2 households, 1 for stripclub owner, 1 for Nisa K prostitutes, level up your prostitutes a bit, then switch to other household were you own the club, when in the hiring menu, hire the prostitutes as strippers. The strippers will have sex while working the club randomly and the club will get whatever percentage cut you set. This works in my game.

5 hours ago, deejayz said:

I do it the same way as Alien81. Unfortunately Nisa K's mod now has many features that I don't need or want in my game. I would be much happier Nisa K would release separate mods and one mod that only includes prostitution.

Yes, i do not use Nisa because 99% of the mod i am not interested in, but the prostitution part i think could be quite fun to add to the game. It would be nice if it was "modular" like many other mods, such as slice of life, mccc and others, where you only install what you want to use. It would be also easier to avoid conflicts with other mods i guess. 

This is why I still think it would be a good idea for Turbo to implement a native prostitution system to WW.

Nisa's mod is fine and all and does the job, but when you're literally only using the mod for one single thing and shutting the rest off through the settings, why bother with having another huge mod in your folder at that point.

All I want is to have it where you have a flexible (as in, you decide how you want to work it) but simple prostitution system. With the ability to have varied reactions to your performance, which could affect how much you get paid.

Edited by AuspiciousDefiance
24 minutes ago, AuspiciousDefiance said:

All I want is to have it where you have a flexible (as in, you decide how you want to work it) but simple prostitution system. With the ability to have varied reactions to your performance, which could affect how much you get paid.

This is something I would certainly add to my game.

No offense to Nisa but WP has just become too bloated with 'fantasy' features. None of it appeals to me in any way.

I don't make a habit of installing mods where 99% of it never gets used. It's just wasted space.

@BatDood @AuspiciousDefiance @deejayz @babuchas I totally agree! I've been searching and searching for something that has the quality and simplicity of Nisa's system without all of the fantasy parts of the mod, but all of the alternative fall short imo.

Does anyone know if the request to separate the mod parts has already been made? And if so, what did Nisa say? Or if Turbo plans on adding that feature to WW?

"Hoe it up" by Sacrificial is too old and the animations just are too ridiculous... "Sexy Gigs" by Wicked Pixxxels has a lot of potential, but it's still pretty buggy/not functional enough... 

Hello babuchas, AuspiciousDefiance, BatDood, Bunnypie,

i'm exactly of your opinion. I have nisa's mod in the game because the prostitution system is now well developed. But I also bother that I have a big mod in the game of which 80% I never use . All the stuff with succubi and easter eggs and black widow could have been done as separate mods. It was all funny to play through, but nothing that you want to have in your game permanently.

Contributor