So Bad Dogs skimpy clothes changes vanilla and some dlc/mod armors to function with SOS, but only SOS. There are no changes to female armors or clothes and all I've found are some cheap modded additions and frustratingly complex editors you have to manually activate each clothing option for. I'd like a mod that does what Bad dogs skimpy clothes does for male clothes and armors, for females. Preferably one's with no compatibility issues with BD's Skimpy clothes. The idea is everyone's naked without being naked basically, I'm trying to create a load order that turns the game into complete debauchery and degeneracy and it just doesn't feel complete with extremely revealing armors/clothes for males and none for females.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/2/2021 at 5:41 PM, ScepterTheFox said:

So Bad Dogs skimpy clothes changes vanilla and some dlc/mod armors to function with SOS, but only SOS. There are no changes to female armors or clothes and all I've found are some cheap modded additions and frustratingly complex editors you have to manually activate each clothing option for. I'd like a mod that does what Bad dogs skimpy clothes does for male clothes and armors, for females. Preferably one's with no compatibility issues with BD's Skimpy clothes. The idea is everyone's naked without being naked basically, I'm trying to create a load order that turns the game into complete debauchery and degeneracy and it just doesn't feel complete with extremely revealing armors/clothes for males and none for females.

Oh right so I figured this out ages ago. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/39187 this right here in case anyone else comes looking, best I've found. If you run this you will need bodyslide, you can find it in the requirements on the Nexus page I linked. To build them, tick the "build morphs" in the bottom left, if you use CBBE with 3BB this is important. You can batch build if you like but I get some issues with that and physics mods so I just added them one by one, lots of fun. If you use CBBE vanilla, select that  in the very top bar and the one below it will be the G3B clothing/armors which are the Ghaan's clothing/armors. If you use HDT and or CBPC be sure to also build the CBBE Body Physics option you don't have to do that with every armor set you just need the body to register. Same with 3BBB, load the 3BBB body or the vag texture change might not load when naked, weird issue but hope this covers everything I'll pretty this up later and add screenshots. I started this journey ages ago and I've learned a lot about modding, I was entirely new, but I'm still a clueless toad so bear with me lmao. I was intimidated by BodySlide, don't be it's as braindead as I am for the basics at least you'll be fine.

Edited by ScepterTheFox
On 9/24/2021 at 5:29 PM, ScepterTheFox said:

Oh right so I figured this out ages ago. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/39187 this right here in case anyone else comes looking, best I've found. If you run this you will need bodyslide, you can find it in the requirements on the Nexus page I linked. To build them, tick the "build morphs" in the bottom left, if you use CBBE with 3BB this is important. You can batch build if you like but I get some issues with that and physics mods so I just added them one by one, lots of fun. If you use CBBE vanilla, select that  in the very top bar and the one below it will be the G3B clothing/armors which are the Ghaan's clothing/armors. If you use HDT and or CBPC be sure to also build the CBBE Body Physics option you don't have to do that with every armor set you just need the body to register. Same with 3BBB, load the 3BBB body or the vag texture change might not load when naked, weird issue but hope this covers everything I'll pretty this up later and add screenshots. I started this journey ages ago and I've learned a lot about modding, I was entirely new, but I'm still a clueless toad so bear with me lmao. I was intimidated by BodySlide, don't be it's as braindead as I am for the basics at least you'll be fine.

There's a new guide to modding skyrim in the technical support, might help you https://www.loverslab.com/topic/176696-the-skyrim-le-tesvle-modding-cheatbook-guide-sep21/. Also consider changing you post title refer this https://www.loverslab.com/topic/72822-tagging-and-naming-your-requests-official-guide/.