Any idea where to find a CBBE Windowmaker follower?

Okay, I looked through the files that Tiress linked us too. Seems that the file with the Asian Characters in front has the follower in it. My Cathedral assets Optimizer kept failing to load the meshes, but it worked once I removed the Asian characters from the file name.

The body seems to be CBBE based already. The head and body textures seem to have slightly different shades in  creation kit ( not sure how it'd look in game.) but since its Cbbe, you can replace all her textures anyway. She doesn't have any of her skin tattoos though. If we find some tatoos, we can use the art program "gimp" to paste them onto some CBBE skin.

Ah I fixed it on my end by changing her skin from " _SkinNaked_WIDOWMAKER" to just "skinNaked."

Also her main name is "widowmaker" but her short name is "emily." So I'm guessing that "emily" will pop up if you have subtitles turned on. Her ai data is set to "unagressive" and "helps nobody."

She's 100 weight, and the body she comes with has breasts about as large as her head.

The other files have armors. I know how to create bodyslides, but it seems that someone already did that so I think it's best to link their mod

The file called "XN OW Widowmaker" has a helmet in it though.