NPC/PC Constantly Cycle Between 3BBB CBPC and SMP mode

It doesn't start out this way and I'm not sure what triggers it. I start at a new save, everything works properly, everything functions smoothly, but at some point, after some amount of playtime, these dialogues start popping up in the corner of my screen, and constantly cycling back and forth. It starts off on one NPC, (I have seen it on player before, and dog before) then seems to spread to multiple constantly switching back and forth, and at that point it seems to slow all mod script events down to a near halt, where everything needs many minutes to load a single mod based event (like an animation) and causes more CTD. Basically it makes the game unplayable. But then if I load a save far enough back, it no longer is happening, and I can continue until it starts again at some point (which can be hours or not).

I'm not certain what triggers it to start, I thought maybe it was a hotkey I pressed on accident that caused a physics switch, but I that doesn't seem likely to me anymore as I can't see anything I pressed in common in the times it triggered. I feel that it might be sometimes triggered on a random animation, but I'm trying to confirm it still. I'll update if I find out for certain.

I'm relatively fresh to modding but have been pretty careful in following tutorials and learning along the way. I do have many mods installed at this point, but I have tried to test them as I go to be sure they work as I'm adding them, but I might've just gotten lucky I didn't see this in any of my quick tests, so I'm really uncertain which mod is causing this. I have installed CBBE, 3BBB, HDT SMP, BHUNP, CBPC, and all their listed requirements, and I have many mods such as defeat, survival, many of the Devious Devices, and many other mods such as slavery, POP, sexual fame, SLSO, arousal, approach... Etc.

I have tried disabling HDT SMP, I have tried reinstalling 3BBB and selecting only use CBPC, I've tried disabling the hotkeys for 3BBB and BHUNP to try to be sure I wasn't pressing those.. But I'm still uncertain which mod is actually the culprit or how it's caused, and I'm reluctant to try to disable things until I find it stops because being somewhat fresh I can't remember which mod requires which in my list anymore. Lol. Any ideas?

20210824012542_1.jpg.bc29c3a4373be05cf164020f99f183db.jpg20210824012543_1.jpg.f394b25d809423c33e131c90d21b02b0.jpg

Although you suggested it wasn't the case, unless you're a special case, I think it's very possibly hotkey overlap. (which isn't always obvious, especially when you have a lot of mods that offer hotkey actions)

A bit late since you've uninstalled both, but (next time around)

Check your 3BBB MSM(s)  - I use both CBBE-3BBB and BHUNP, so I have two. 

Anyway, in the MCM you'll find hotkey assignments for physics mode switching. one for your player and four for NPCs (cup sizes a,b, c and d), then make sure the one(s) you have assigned don't overlap any other hotkeys you have assigned for other things you might use a hotkey for regularly in all the other MCMs in your game. And make sure if you have both CBBE-3BBB and BHUNP installed, that the hotkeys for each are assigned to different buttons. (CBBE-3BBB and BHUNP MCMs look identical, but ime should not be used using the same hotkeys....weird things happened in my game when I didn't realize that at first)

15 minutes ago, anjenthedog said:

Although you suggested it wasn't the case, unless you're a special case, I think it's very possibly hotkey overlap. (which isn't always obvious, especially when you have a lot of mods that offer hotkey actions)

A bit late since you've uninstalled both, but (next time around)

Check your 3BBB MSM(s)  - I use both CBBE-3BBB and BHUNP, so I have two. 

Anyway, in the MCM you'll find hotkey assignments for physics mode switching. one for your player and four for NPCs (cup sizes a,b, c and d), then make sure the one(s) you have assigned don't overlap any other hotkeys you have assigned for other things you might use a hotkey for regularly in all the other MCMs in your game. And make sure if you have both CBBE-3BBB and BHUNP installed, that the hotkeys for each are assigned to different buttons. (CBBE-3BBB and BHUNP MCMs look identical, but ime should not be used using the same hotkeys....weird things happened in my game when I didn't realize that at first)

I really thought it might be the hotkeys too, however I did change those hotkeys in their mcm, both by removing them with delete, or placing them on something I'd never press (after deleting didn't work). I wondered if some other random mod could also toggle physics, since like you said, it's not always obvious, but I haven't been able to correlate it yet. My only theory is if some shift+other key does it, or alt+other key, because those are my sprint and crouch, or perhaps if there's a hotkey just for when you're in animations that does it... But I did spend quite a bit searching menus and pressing lots of buttons and so far no luck. I might try it out again sometime especially if anyone does have an idea of how to fix, but for now I'm gonna see if there's any other surprises with skeletons like T-lam suggested or anything else without 3bbb installed