I'm looking for something that widens the entrance-driveway to the central glimmerbrook lot.

Yeah the title says it all.

Here, have a look at my great paint-skills to showcase my problem:

Spoiler

hhhh.thumb.png.416661f913e8c01c8a1ce2bfbfaf4694.png

The red .. "area" (don't judge my my awesome skills!) is too short for my lot. Looks terrible.

I want it to be as wide as the white "area" goes. Or as wide as the entire lot goes.

Is there a mod doing that or letting me do it myself?

Or someone willing to do it for me - for some coffee?

Edited by -Player1-

There is a world edit tool which allows to modify world files. This should be an option even though it ma cause issues if EA updates the world.

With the build/move tool by TMEX you may move individual build/lot items out of your lot. It could sufficient for your needs if you can arrange yourself with the existing stones and if you find some ground / plane stone CC for the floor.
image.png.8a74b9a15e49662c4bb792fb46fc92c0.png

11 hours ago, Oops19 said:

There is a world edit tool which allows to modify world files. This should be an option even though it ma cause issues if EA updates the world.

With the build/move tool by TMEX you may move individual build/lot items out of your lot. It could sufficient for your needs if you can arrange yourself with the existing stones and if you find some ground / plane stone CC for the floor.
image.png.8a74b9a15e49662c4bb792fb46fc92c0.png

HMMMMM

Aight, thanks for bringing it to my attention, i'll check it out.