Hello,

I apologize for the inconvenience, but I had a crash yesterday and would like to know what could be the cause.

Unfortunately I can't do anything with the lastException.txt. Otherwise the game runs wonderfully and without errors.

Only this one time yesterday did I have the crash. I would just like to know if it is due to a mod or the game itself.

The crash came after interacting with two Sims in a conversation.

The game then froze for a few seconds and then crashed without an error message.

Kind regards,

NightThing.

lastException.txt lastCrash.txt

1 hour ago, Nightthing said:

Hello,

I apologize for the inconvenience, but I had a crash yesterday and would like to know what could be the cause.

Unfortunately I can't do anything with the lastException.txt. Otherwise the game runs wonderfully and without errors.

Only this one time yesterday did I have the crash. I would just like to know if it is due to a mod or the game itself.

The crash came after interacting with two Sims in a conversation.

The game then froze for a few seconds and then crashed without an error message.

Kind regards,

NightThing.

lastException.txt 3.43 kB · 1 download lastCrash.txt 36.34 kB · 0 downloads

Looks like a sim was trying to give birth on a surgery table and the animation crashed.

Bad animation or bad Table Location(at a Hospital perhaps?).

Might just be a 'one off' error.  

a2a_surgeryTable_grabber_giveBirth_surgeryTableAnimated

2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Looks like a sim was trying to give birth on a surgery table and the animation crashed.

Bad animation or bad Table Location(at a Hospital perhaps?).

Might just be a 'one off' error.  

a2a_surgeryTable_grabber_giveBirth_surgeryTableAnimated

Thank you for your help.

Very funny. I turned WickedWhims off for all NPC Sims and was in my house when it crashed and nobody in the world / in the game is pregnant ...

What is the game doing? : D

20 minutes ago, Nightthing said:

What is the game doing?

Without MCCC mod to control all the Vanilla Game background things going on it's hard to say.

The game itself will have sims getting married, moving in together, getting pregnant and having kids.

Auto Marriage, Auto Proposals, Auto Flirting, etc., can be disabled with MCCC.

Game settings have one setting to allow homeless move-ins into households too.

It's fine I guess if you have Culling enabled and Aging On so sims die off and need replacing.

I use MCCC also to disable the games Sim Culling and have Aging turned Off in game settings.

So it's possible it was the game doing something in the background.

If you have a Hospital in your game make sure the Surgery Table is clear from other objects.