Lunar + Sims4You (lacking texture)

Hello!

Longtime lurker here :) I've recently decided to grab Lunar's mod again, using it with one of the Sims4You patreon models. To my knowledge, if a penis is pitch black, it means it lacks the texture.

I've checked the tutorial on Lunar's page for custom skins, but when I use the tool, it gives me errors like "no body skin definition found". I'm not entirely sure what .package to choose to fix the lack of texture, either, and the tutorial isn't specific either (or I just truly don't know/understand the files :p)

Any tips on how to make Lunar's mod work with a Sims4You model?

My guess would be that the Sim uses some kind of custom skin or skin overlay, most of which are incompatible with many penis models, AFAIK.

The only way to fix this issue without changing the Sim's overall appearance would be using the skin tone tattoos, that come with penis models like the ones by Noir or LunarEclipse (often as an extra .package file). Simply apply one that matches your Sim's skin well and the penis should no longer be missing a texture (replace your Sim's pants with the penis model in CAS, so you can go back and forth between the tattoos and bottoms sections to see how the result will look).

Alternatively, you can change your Sim's skin tone to one from the vanilla game or WW's package of additional options