Cria - Bosmer Preset

A feminine but slightly androgynous character of mine over many games, translated into a Skyrim character. In Tamriel, they are a petite Bosmer mage from the College of Winterhold, seemingly green around the gills at first. Inside, however, they crave power. Eventually mastering the art of Conjuration, Restoration, Illusion, and one handed daggers, they seek greater power through Clan Volkihar and tune into their more cannibalistic tendencies. Flirty, underhanded, and with a love of music and drink, Cria eventually perfects the art of manipulation to appear saccharine sweet to cover up their growing sadism and cruelty.

(Really, Cria can be whatever you want them to be. They can be a "she" in your story if you wish, or even a "he". This is simply the background for my personal interpretation of the character! Regardless, I'd love to see screenshots of your Cria if you have them, even if they turn out to be a mace wielding heavy armor waifu.)

Required Mods

RaceMenu
Bijin Skin
Xenius Character Enhancement Complete
The Eyes of Beauty SSE
Wolfpaint Facepaint
Community Overlays 1
Community Overlays 2
Community Overlays 3
Barbarian Bodypaints
Ziovendian Bodypaint
Female Makeup Suite
Vanilla Makeup HD
Weathered Nordic Bodypaint
Yvengar Bodypaint
KS Hairdos - HDT SMP
Eye Normal Map Fix SSE
Eyes AO Clipping Fix
Expressive Facegen Morphs SE
Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair
High Poly Head from VectorPlexus

Cria is a character made with CBBE 3BA (3BBB) body. If you use a different body, make sure to download the appropriate body type overlays! They may look slightly off without using the exact setup I have, so keep that in mind.

If they show up with purple parts in RaceMenu when you apply their preset, it means you don't have the proper overlays! Please let me know if the above mods leave her with purple parts, as I have many other mods in my list and may have missed something. I will rectify that as soon as possible. The above list SHOULD work, however, as long as you download the correct options (CBBE versions). Not tested with UNP or BHUNP so mess with those at your own risk.

This preset includes face, hand, foot, and body overlays. The body hair from Nordic Warmaiden can be left out, but will give you a purple body. Simply go to the body overlays in RaceMenu and choose "default" for the body hair overlay. This goes for any overlay you may not want to download. Just turn the missing overlay to default to remove the purple texture issue.

If you want to make them into a follower mod, just let me know and make sure to credit me! If you include them in any of your playthroughs on YouTube or the sort, link back here please. I want to see what adventures you get into with them. I appreciate it.  :)

MORE SCREENSHOTS TO COME SOON-ISH!

FAQ

They? Is Cria multiple people?
Nah. As stated above, Cria is a character that spans many games and canons. Cria is originally a shapeshifter (not in the Bethesda way, they don't shapeshift in Skyrim lore and this is only a single game interpretation of my OC) and so cares not for what form they take. They often prefer a male body and go by "he" but in some canons are female instead. I only use "they" as the singular nonbinary pronoun. Pronouns honestly don't matter when talking about Cria though, as they will go by whatever one seems necessary at the time. You're free to headcanon Cria is a male or female or as their original nondescript gender. Whatever you choose, Cria can conform to your personal canon!

What body preset should I choose for Cria?
Anything works, but the original character concept was meant to be not very curvy, with small or flat breasts and slight musculature.

What is Cria's class? Do they have to be a mage?
Cria does not have to be a mage, although my personal canon has them as a magic user. In any iteration, Cria prefers some sort of magic that deals with illusion or deception, such as making clones or controlling one's mind. Weapon of choice, if fighting close combat, is a stave or daggers. Again, choose what you want for Cria, though that's my personal design. They are a very versatile character.

What's your headcanon for Cria?
Most of the information is posted above, about Cria's expectations, vampiric transformation, and charismatic duplicity. As far as romance goes, Cria is unconcerned about gender but does prefer a strong partner. A member of the Companions would strike their fancy, or perhaps Mjoll. So long as they're taller than Cria and built like a brick house, there might be some interest! Alternately, Serana, as a strong magic user and vampire, might also strike Cria's fancy. And of course, if you use a mod to turn Cria into follower, any Dragonborn that doesn't mind the...less than savory personality...is fair game. (This is all personal roleplay headcanon for my character; feel free to make Cria into whatever you want!)

Your headcanon sucks!
Don't worry then! See above: Cria can be whoever you want them to be. They can be a heavy armor wearing werewolf wife if you want. They can be a feminine male character (I don't offer game support for changing Cria into a male, much less changing them to be compatible with SoS, so do that on your own time) or they can be an NPC if you want to make them one. Make your own canon for them, is what I mean. I'd love to hear your personal stories with my beloved OC, especially if they don't change TOO much from their base personality (and even if they do, I would still like to hear about it). So do what you want! It's just a preset, based off of a character in my head. I'm simply offering a framework. In the end, I'm just excited to see where Cria goes!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/13/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by birdx