When i switch to SE do i still have to bother with STEP, ENBoost and CTD fixes? Or does modding just work then?

After playing LE on my old PC for so long i finally got a good PC. 

Copied MO and reinstalled just to find myself in the normal Load Order/Water Flickering(fps)/ini - nightmare on a loadorder that i built for almost 2 years. So my question is if it is easier to fix my Modded LE(takes a day i guess) or rebuild a new Modlist on SE? Do i still have to deal with the same shit in SE or is it significantly more stable?

SE is more stable then LE. Its not perfect tho.

Do not "move" mods from LE to SE. It will just crash. Look at your LE mods list an then:

- if you are not sure what the mod does, don't bother looking for SE replacement. It was junk you never used. Skip it.

- if you know what that mod is/does, ask yourself "do I need", "have I ever used"? If 'no", skip it.

- look for functional replacements. Mods that do the same(or similar thing), but are not nesseseraly the same.

Note: you can have both, LE and SE, installed on the same machine. There is actually no need to choose. You can have it all.

Edited by Fotogen