Hi y'all. I just can't seem to figure out a proper load order for the mods I have. I've tried getting help from searching videos, to discord and everything else in between. SO, I am coming here since I got probably a third of the mods I have from here (or mods I did get from here were recommended for other mods I have). Ill do my best to list my LO in full, and hopefully I can actually get a better running SSE playthrough.

(P.S.: can anyone tell me if there is a male version for cursed loot? I don't think I should be getting "your pussy is dripping cum" notifs when i got a male character lol)

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     ApachiiHair.esm
254 FE   0 Beards of Power.esp
  7  7     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  8  8     SexLab.esm
  9  9     SexLabAroused.esm
 10  a     CreatureFramework.esm
 11  b     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
254 FE   1 Simple No More Stupid Dog.esl
 12  c     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 13  d     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 14  e     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 15  f     Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
 16 10     SkyUI_SE.esp
 17 11     SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
254 FE   2 BetterTelekinesis.esp
 18 12     FNIS.esp
 19 13     ImmersiveInteractions.esp
 20 14     RaceMenu.esp
 21 15     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 22 16     BRB_BeastRaceBodypaints.esp
 23 17     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 24 18     XPMSE.esp
 25 19     MoreBanditCamps.esp
 26 1a     Odin - Skyrim Magic Overhaul.esp
 27 1b     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 28 1c     OneWithNature.esp
 29 1d     SexLab More Creatures.esp
 30 1e     Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp
 31 1f     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 32 20     Cloaks.esp
 33 21     Moonlight Tales Special Edition.esp
254 FE   3 Moonlight Tales Female Patch.esp
 34 22     HornyCreatures.esp
 35 23     CBBE.esp
 36 24     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
254 FE   4 3BBB.esp
 37 25     UIExtensions.esp
 38 26     Expressive Werebeasts With Unique Player WW.esp
 39 27     Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
 40 28     Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
 41 29     Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
 42 2a     Cloaks - USSEP Patch.esp
254 FE   5 Cloaks_SMP_Patch.esp
 43 2b     SLAnimLoader.esp
 44 2c     MONSTERaider - Beast Followers.esp
 45 2d     BestialBeastRaces.esp
 46 2e     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 47 2f     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 48 30     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 49 31     Animal_SOS.esp
 50 32     SexLab UtilityPlus.esp
 51 33     SimpleSlavery.esp
 52 34     BooksOfDibella.esp
 53 35     Triumvirate - Mage Archetypes.esp
 54 36     SOS - Shop.esp
 55 37     FNISspells.esp
 56 38     EggFactory.esp
 57 39     SexLabDefeat.esp
 58 3a     SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
 59 3b     HentaiCreatures.esp
 60 3c     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
 61 3d     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
254 FE   6 pchs_loansharks.esp
 62 3e     Devious Devices For Him.esp
 63 3f     Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
254 FE   7 Devious Devices SE patch.esp
 64 40     zzEstrus.esp
 65 41     EstrusChaurus.esp
 66 42     MoonlightTalesMCM.esp
 67 43     Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
 68 44     Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
 69 45     Odin - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
 70 46     Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
 71 47     Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
 72 48     Apocalypse - Waterstride Spell Addon.esp
 73 49     Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim.esp
 74 4a     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 75 4b     Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
 76 4c     Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
 77 4d     Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp

Edit: I also have 2 disabled mods named Display Enemy Level as well as Mighty Beasts - Werewolves, LOOT didn't detect them

Edited by Denizen Is Disturbed
2 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

this is probably, try by deactivating the ESP, unless you are a configar and deactivate it in MCM 

Idk what a configar is or what that means, but will do. Also, can you confirm that everything looks correct? Main issue I've been having is getting the textures or meshes or whatever they're called from Moonlight Tales supercede the vanilla textures, which show through. Also I'm starting a new playthrough so NOTHING like old scripts should get in the way of things.

UPDATE: For some reason, my game is running faster after removing the mod. My CBBE for Khajiit female textures isn't working with other mods, and the only way to see if it did have belly nodes was through that. Thank you for the tip though, games working other than my Moonlight tales textures overlapping :/

Edited by Denizen Is Disturbed
Solved an issue, not full post

fwiw, and fyi, when it comes to textures, if there are two that conflict with each other (like you're apparently experiencing) the way to think about the general problem ...imo... (and which can be used later for other contentions) is that

The one that loads last is the one that will be active in game. 

In fact, generally, the idea is that the last mod of a given usage which loads last is the one that dominates in the game be it textures or other mods that contend with each other. 

So let's say it was a more generally encountered texture conflict, say "Diamond Skin" and "Leyenda Skin" or Pure and Leyenda, or...all the other regular skin wraps. In whichever mod manager you use, (most likely MO2 or Vortex I think) you use its load order tool to set the load order so the one you want to appear loads *last* (even if you have more than two, although not sure why one would but whatever. I'm still only a skryim infant)

In vortex, that means "manage rules" in the mods tab, and once you've scrolled down and found the associated mod rule entries, "loads after" for the one you want to show in game. For MO2, I'm never quite sure of their terminology (although I'm familiar with stacks from machine programming decades ago in the late 70s and early 80s), so I'll let someone else fill in the blank. they use "below" and "above" to talk about LO, which I've never keened to and which crosses my eyes. 

PS> if I missed the mark, my apologies. for some reason, your post sounds like me when I was first figuring this out. 

Edited by anjenthedog
spelling.,. what else. and content.
1 hour ago, anjenthedog said:

fwiw, and fyi, when it comes to textures, if there are two that conflict with each other (like you're apparently experiencing) the way to think about the general problem ...imo... (and which can be used later for other contentions) is that

The one that loads last is the one that will be active in game. 

In fact, generally, the idea is that the last mod of a given usage which loads last is the one that dominates in the game be it textures or other mods that contend with each other. 

So let's say it was a more generally encountered texture conflict, say "Diamond Skin" and "Leyenda Skin" or Pure and Leyenda, or...all the other regular skin wraps. In whichever mod manager you use, (most likely MO2 or Vortex I think) you use its load order tool to set the load order so the one you want to appear loads *last* (even if you have more than two, although not sure why one would but whatever. I'm still only a skryim infant)

In vortex, that means "manage rules" in the mods tab, and once you've scrolled down and found the associated mod rule entries, "loads after" for the one you want to show in game. For MO2, I'm never quite sure of their terminology (although I'm familiar with stacks from machine programming decades ago in the late 70s and early 80s), so I'll let someone else fill in the blank. they use "below" and "above" to talk about LO, which I've never keened to and which crosses my eyes. 

PS> if I missed the mark, my apologies. for some reason, your post sounds like me when I was first figuring this out. 

No worries, I know how to mod console (although the 150 cap for mods sucks :/) and Mo2 is familiar ground in that sense. The only difference is that I have to look at it more careful than I usually do.

In regards to the textures, I do have Moonlight below (or near bottom making it those textures used), and found a way to have werewolf talankas (Female Werewolves patch for Moonlight). Only issue I have is the clipping on the face, the rest of the body is completely fine. Would that be due to the two MTLE skins in my inv while in beast form? I don't want to remove them in fear of breaking another set of saves lol

13 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

Thanks ill look into these!

10 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

fyi the native limit on mods (or more specifically on *plugins* is 255. But that limit can be exceeded by "ESL-ifying" where possible., which results in such plugins loading into a different address space.. 

Yeah I remember that from the tutorial. I think I might have a fix for my texture issue about MLTE as well