4 minutes ago, rjsigamingph said:

i'm running low on SSD space and i was wondering if i need duplicates of an animation or should i just pick one? would it affect the other animations if i delete its counterpart?

The only 2 you need to remove are the Azmodan22 duplicates

Normal and Rough are not supposed to be used at the same time.

Animations are the same but the sound is different in the Rough ones.

Azmodan22 Sex Statues aren't  Animations and are quite large also.

So you need to be more selective about what you install.

If you have tons of CC you likely only use a few favorites anyway so maybe do some cleaning out.

16 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

The only 2 you need to remove are the Azmodan22 duplicates

Normal and Rough are not supposed to be used at the same time.

Animations are the same but the sound is different in the Rough ones.

Azmodan22 Sex Statues aren't  Animations and are quite large also.

So you need to be more selective about what you install.

If you have tons of CC you likely only use a few favorites anyway so maybe do some cleaning out.

this goes for mike24 aswell? i have a bunch of his duplicates ohhh THANKS for the reply <3

Desktop Screenshot 2021.08.11 - 19.10.51.73.png

Edited by rjsigamingph
19 minutes ago, rjsigamingph said:

this goes for mike24 aswell?

Each one has different animations.

But I'm unsure about the difference between DF and Dark Fantasies as the names imply the same thing

I have them both myself and always wondered about them.

Some Authors tend to rename their animations when updating but still have the old version for download.

Or you already have the old version and DL the new one with a new name so it doesn't overwrite the old one IDK. 

You just have to decide which ones you like/dislike.

I removed TLayer as I wasn't too fond of them for example.

Do some checking into the info on lupobianco_level.2, level.3, and level.4

My guess is level.4 includes level.2 and level.3 already but I'm not up to speed on his animation details.

I still have all his old ones without the numbers. 

Edited by Scorpio
7 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Good Catch...

BTW I always pick the newest and largest file sizes to keep.

I had to download it again to check it. I do the same thing anymore and I have seriously pared down my CC to what I really use. Pretty much what you have suggested to the OP here. It helps to keep my game running without a lot of errors. And I think you are right about the mike24 DF and Dark Fantasy files, one is just older, but should be fine. With Lupobianco I just have the one file, not the numbered ones. If you download the newest one, there is only the one file in there.

? 

58 minutes ago, GreyMouse said:

With Lupobianco I just have the one file, not the numbered ones. If you download the newest one, there is only the one file in there.

I still have the old Kamasutra one and the rest are from mid 2020.

I think these were eliminated.

He tends to remove old animations he doesn't like.

1 hour ago, GreyMouse said:

I do the same thing anymore and I have seriously pared down my CC to what I really use. Pretty much what you have suggested to the OP here. It helps to keep my game running without a lot of errors.

Just removed BMD recently and I seem to have some better performance and less stuttering when going from CAS back to Live mode.

I don't use the Drug features and the Alcohol just makes all my Sims drunks anyway.

Just wanted the Smoking Module as a Separate mod but he's not taking suggestions anymore.

So it's quite a load on my game for features I don't use anymore.

Big script mods are heavy hitters on game performance.