I could code the mod myself but just wondering if anyone has already done it.

What is needed in the mod:

1. A quest that starts on game load to run initialisation script using a timer (to avoid timeout due to script overload like all the Creation Club mods corrupting other quests)

2. During initialisation, the quest script registers from a formlist of default items to receive OnItemEquipped and OnItemUnequipped events to change the morph value of "push up" and "cleavage" with LooksMenu APIs

3. Menu option to add items from worn chest item to the formlist and registers for it to receive the event as well (or inventory item with terminal)

4. Menu option to display the registered items and option to remove each them by clicking on any of them (need terminal for this probably)

EDIT: CLOSED because I have uploaded the mod

Edited by lampuiho
Already made the mod myself
On 8/10/2021 at 10:19 PM, ralfetas said:

The body physics have options to not bounce when armor is equipped, what they use to know that is a armor, a keyword?

The option for boobs to not bounce with armour never worked for me. In fact, it causes the female bodies to disappear randomly. I have to use any of the presets with "ignore armor" in the text,  a workaround from the comment section of the preset mod.

EDIT:     // 11 IS ARMOR TORSO SLOT (41 minus 30??)
    isEquipped = actor->equipData->slots[11].item;

It checks if the TORSO slot is equipped. Armoursmith is probably causing the problem since it removes the TORSO slot.

Edited by lampuiho
15 hours ago, lampuiho said:

The option for boobs to not bounce with armour never worked for me. In fact, it causes the female bodies to disappear randomly. I have to use any of the presets with "ignore armor" in the text,  a workaround from the comment section of the preset mod.

EDIT:     // 11 IS ARMOR TORSO SLOT (41 minus 30??)
    isEquipped = actor->equipData->slots[11].item;

It checks if the TORSO slot is equipped. Armoursmith is probably causing the problem since it removes the TORSO slot.

I think not... I just check it here, and with mine is not working too... But i read somethings and see that you can assign formID, will check it more later.

Was thinking about the system to change the tri files on demand, sorry i do not code much and just know the basic about this part of modding, but would not be more practical to use a system like the high heels system? A TXT together with the NIF file? So anyone that makes a armor can just put a TXT together, no need to edit a list, perhaps some presets, X armor equip load X preset and so on...

Edited by ralfetas
15 hours ago, ralfetas said:

I think not... I just check it here, and with mine is not working too... But i read somethings and see that you can assign formID, will check it more later.

Was thinking about the system to change the tri files on demand, sorry i do not code much and just know the basic about this part of modding, but would not be more practical to use a system like the high heels system? A TXT together with the NIF file? So anyone that makes a armor can just put a TXT together, no need to edit a list, perhaps some presets, X armor equip load X preset and so on...

No, I do not believe there is api to read the file. There might be an api to get the model file name. Not sure, need to check the wiki.

Another efficient way is to add keywords to the armours. Or even in reverse, pushup by default and if there is keyword about not to pushup, disable the morphs.

4 hours ago, lampuiho said:

No, I do not believe there is api to read the file. There might be an api to get the model file name. Not sure, need to check the wiki.

Another efficient way is to add keywords to the armours. Or even in reverse, pushup by default and if there is keyword about not to pushup, disable the morphs.

If the TXT like HHS don´t work, i really like the keyword, making a patch would be easy.

I am talking as a clothing/armor author, don´t know the tech part of all this...

I study here the physics on armor thing, if you set the formID you can make the no bounce with armor work, the problem is... if you have a lot of armor mods making this can be very time consuming, and you need to find the correct ID load order can change etc...

Back to the pushup, i have a good example to show you, i am working on a mod that adds armors, the first one that is ready have just some straps in the chest, so the boobs must bounce and there is no need for pushup, but the second one that is in the works, is complete different, is a metal plate covering the chest area, so a pushup would be nice.

I have already written and debugged the script based on blacklisting keywords. Breasts are pushed up by default for up to 20 npc around the player and the player herself. Armour will block the pushup in my script. Still needs a script to convert the csv containing what forms to apply the keywords to into a patch esp for FO4edit. Then the project is pretty complete.

Replying to the above. No, I can't stop the bouncing. The pushup is just a morph, not animation, nothing to do with physics simulation.

Its always irritated me that the feet are attached to the body in FO4 (unlike Skyrim). If you change your boots it changes the body. In Skyrim the feet were separate so you didn't have to mess with it and were free to build your outfits around the chest. If this works the way it sounds like it would, I could put on a shirt or chest piece that is identified as pushing the boobs up and it would theoretically do that without having to build a new slot 33 outfit (with shoes) in bodyslide, right?

On 8/20/2021 at 2:36 AM, esmm40 said:

Its always irritated me that the feet are attached to the body in FO4 (unlike Skyrim). If you change your boots it changes the body. In Skyrim the feet were separate so you didn't have to mess with it and were free to build your outfits around the chest. If this works the way it sounds like it would, I could put on a shirt or chest piece that is identified as pushing the boobs up and it would theoretically do that without having to build a new slot 33 outfit (with shoes) in bodyslide, right?

Yes, just use the base model all the time with the mod. I have already uploaded the mod. it applies to all clothing unless you add a keyword to the record to block the morphs. And yes, it's determined by slot 33. It checks also if it has slot 41 (torso armour), if it does, morphs are disabled,.
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/18929-breast-pushup-system-for-fg/

Also, Mod please close this request.

• lampuiho changed the title to [CLOSED] Breast Pushup mod