On The Topic Of Nude Suits...

Love the SexLab framework, nice stable ideal for what MiniLovers and SexIs was going for, but a question I've dealt with since SexIs still plagues me...

What is the correct way to apply nude suits to males?

I usually prefer my nude corpses for men in game to be flaccid, so when trying to apply a nude suit, it'll succeed, but the erect penis itself seems to have no texture, which obviously makes sense I suppose, but is that way its supposed to look? 

Is there a correct way of applying a nudesuit so this isn't an issue?

Love the SexLab framework, nice stable ideal for what MiniLovers and SexIs was going for, but a question I've dealt with since SexIs still plagues me...

What is the correct way to apply nude suits to males?

I usually prefer my nude corpses for men in game to be flaccid, so when trying to apply a nude suit, it'll succeed, but the erect penis itself seems to have no texture, which obviously makes sense I suppose, but is that way its supposed to look? 

Is there a correct way of applying a nudesuit so this isn't an issue?

Are you talking about how there is a black band around the groin area when a male wears a nude suit?

Also are you're running the latest version of Skyrim and SKSE right?

I've since forgotten how to install nudesuits the way I did before, so I cant reproduce it, but no, the issue in hand would be the fact that the nudesuit with the erect penis would have all of the textures for the body that were included with the flaccid version, but the erect penis itself would be textureless, simply the same skin tone as the body with a wierd shader glowy effect on it.

So you're saying the nude suit has the textures of the flaccid version, which is found in Textures\Actors\Character\Male?

If so, try this altered MatchMaker.esp file. Nothing is different about the MatchMaker function, I just used it as an esp to alter something the main SexLabs.esm should have done in terms of selecting the right texture sets. (Usually I make a whole other esp titled "SexLabsNudeSuitFix.esp" but I got lazy this time and just made the change in the MatchMaker esp. 

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

Thanks, i'll give this a go.

This is gonna sound stupid but, would you mind explaining the correct way to install a texture/mesh as a nudesuit, just in case I did it improperly?

Also reccomendation for body/tex to use for said nudesuit?

the packaged nudesuit is based on better males - favored soul. If your trying 4udiks on nudesuit mesh/textures or another body mesh, you're going to have issues as that one has a different texture slot for the penis than better males does, resulting in missing textures for other meshes.

I really suggest just using the default mesh and textures that Ashal has already set up for the nude suits. They work just fine for the animations. If you really want to use your own mesh/textures for the nude suit, go to Meshes\SexLab and replace malenudesuit_0.nif and malenudesuit_1.nif with the meshes you want. Do the same for the textures (malenudesuit_1.dds, malenudesuit_1_msn.dds, malenudesuit_1_s.dds) found in Textures\SexLab

I wasnt aware that nudesuits were actually built into SexLab, what convienence, that being said, the one built in is having the penis issue I mentioned.

http://i.imgur.com/3XqBxII.jpg

You'll notice here that it's simply a textureless shape being oddly effected by surrounding light, with no attachment to the bodies actual texture. 

Am I to assume that this is as far as a nude suit mechanics will allow a rendered penis? 

• 3 weeks later...

Are you talking about how there is a black band around the groin area when a male wears a nude suit?

I'm having this exact issue; it seems to have something to do with the mesh.  I replaced the mesh and textures to the 4uDIKs male body, and have the black blotches on the armpits and groin.  In the SexLab download thread, someone said they fixed it by switching the textures to the hairless version, but this did nothing for my problem.  And I know I have it all in the right place, because I did the exact same thing for Animated Prostitution's male nude suit, and it appears in-game fully intact.

I'm having this exact issue; it seems to have something to do with the mesh.  I replaced the mesh and textures to the 4uDIKs male body, and have the black blotches on the armpits and groin.  In the SexLab download thread, someone said they fixed it by switching the textures to the hairless version, but this did nothing for my problem.  And I know I have it all in the right place, because I did the exact same thing for Animated Prostitution's male nude suit, and it appears in-game fully intact.

As above, I had the black groin/armpits issue when using 4uDIK's male body, so I had to revert back to the original. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi I'm having the exact problem as OP, with no texture on the dick.  I even changed the malenudesuit nif files and redirect the textures to the sexlab texture folder but it still doesn't work. For the record, I don't use any male body texture/mesh mods, only vanilla. Anyone have a clue about fixing this?

Archived