Merged Creature mod pack not showing models of Creatures

Recently I have been trying to increase the amount of mods that I can have in my playthrough. I merged plenty of creature mods however, the models for some of the creatures don't show up. They can attack me but I can't see them. I used Zmerge to do this and they worked without any issues but with creature and follower mods merging them just doesn't seem to work. How can I fix this?

• 2 months later...

this is a common issue, when you merge mods the actual textures and meshes which form up the visual aspects of your now very invisible creatures in the game, don't get put into the merge, so if you delete the original mods from your setup, for example, if you deactivate them through mod manager or remove them from your mods folder, and we are not talking about the ESP here, we are specifically discussing the actual mod files that are usually in extracted format(not the packed BSA stuff since those get extracted and put into the merge when you use Zmerge etc), the mods will not crash the game but since the actual models being referenced in the merge can't be found, you will get invisible models that only ever ''technically'' exist.