help with animation

I've been trying to create my own animations following WickedWhims' animation tutorial.

Ive made a test package (with a shitty animation) and placed it into the mod folder but my animation doesn't show up in game.

I've tried multiple times but I still don't understand where I messed up.

Idk if that's the right place to ask for help with animation but I'd be grateful if someone could show me my mistake because at this point I don't know what to do anymore

test.package

• 2 months later...

Hey! In your XML file, you need to set "animation_clip_name" to be the ClipName of your animation which is "AmourPsyche:PosePack_202108011925323057_set_1".

Change "<T n="animation_clip_name">AmourPsyche_test_male</T>" to "<T n="animation_clip_name">AmourPsyche:PosePack_202108011925323057_set_1</T>".

On 10/24/2021 at 11:42 AM, buildovert said:

can't somebody pls help me?

even if Turbo helped you, you should share your issue on the thread specific to the animations next time in order to get faster answer. ?

Edited by Khlas