Player character dialogue

1 minute ago, Neemire said:

So I'm editing character dialogue with the help of Sexbound Extended Dialogues. Does the player character have dialogue, or somewhere I can add some player character lines?

Sexbound.config, is configured by default to disallow player dialogue, but if enabled, they'd have the same dialogue as NPC's of their race. Player-specific dialogue maybe a bit difficult to get working.

48 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Sexbound.config, is configured by default to disallow player dialogue, but if enabled, they'd have the same dialogue as NPC's of their race. Player-specific dialogue maybe a bit difficult to get working.

Thanks a lot, I didn't know the config had that. Honestly going through all this code is starting to deep fry my brain.

Also, where is the Sexbound.config, do I have to find the player dialogue in the PAK file? 

Just found that the .src version of Sexbound has the config.

Edited by Neemire
New information