script files where do they go

okay I've run better exceptions to find out why i keep getting LE's  and a reports come back telling me I have several scripts in my mod folder (here's an example of just 4)   so my question is if these don't belong in the mods folder where do they go and will the animations still work once I've removed them from the mod folder.  

thanks

\Scripts\file_io.py
\Scripts\injector.py
\Scripts\__pycache__\file_io.cpython-37.opt-2.pyc
\Scripts\__pycache__\injector.cpython-37.opt-2.pyc

The script files for the mods (".ts4script" extension) go into your Mods folder and their presence there is not the actual cause of the LE.

The scripts that you see in LE reports and logs (".py" or ".pyc" extensions) contain the code that is run and results in what you see in-game. These can be scripts from mods (usually packed into ".ts4script" files) or from the game itself. When they show up in an LE, that just means that something went wrong while running this particular code.

When looking at an LE, the name of the script is probably only helpful to the author. To identify the source of the problem (e.g. a broken mod), one would usually look at everything else, mainly the first part of the file paths (e.g. "E:\\MCCC\\...") and anything that is actually human-readable (e.g. "no module named..." or "exception raised while running...").

Or, you could just upload your LE file to a thread in a support forum like this one ?

Also, just in case, make sure you are not placing the scripts more than 1 folder deep inside your mods folder. For example, /Mods/wickedwhims.ts4script or /Mods/Scripts/wickedwhims.ts4script will both work, but /Mods/Scripts/Wickedwhims/wickedwhims.ts4script will not. 

Also make sure you did not uncompressed the ts4script file into .py or .pyc files by mistake. 

I hope you find a solution, good luck, but otherwise consider uploading the whole LE file.