Content Consumers Alternate Starts Voice Pack for SE

23 hours ago, Celestia 666 said:

not sure what im doing wrong when ever i try to use the LAL bed after choosing a scenario as well as all the loading/saving steps before hand it just fades to black, strips me and appears to run it as if i chose escape this cell option, ive got the required mods for each option and double checked the ccas req's and cant find any reason for issue, im using the ccas sse version listed in the description, is there something ive missed?

cheers

I have absolutely the same problem yesterday I have no idea what to do honnestly no matter what option i do i mostly either CTD or if I choose it nothing happen when i go in bed. But I have one that did work at least...I know there is pre-requisite for some of the mod but I just wanted to try the storyline for Sexlab parasite and that didnt work.

2 hours ago, alexsl said:

I have absolutely the same problem yesterday I have no idea what to do honnestly no matter what option i do i mostly either CTD or if I choose it nothing happen when i go in bed. But I have one that did work at least...I know there is pre-requisite for some of the mod but I just wanted to try the storyline for Sexlab parasite and that didnt work.

yeah same thats the one i was mainly trying to get to work but even the ones that say no external requirements were broken too. IDK whats wrong with it

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This port does not work, and causes CTD's for most options, even with the correct requirements. I do not recommend using this file.

EDIT: Weirdly enough, this file, uploaded by the same user works:

Edited by Devorax
  • 2 months later...

Feeling pretty stupid here, but... where are the three archives with the sound files? The only download I see in the first post is apparently a conversion of the Alternate Starts mod itself. It contains meshes, scripts, seq, source, textures, an esp, and a meta file. No sounds?

Edit: Found it. After being redirected to a list of mods via the spoiler in the main post, returning to this page made the "view file" link finally appear.

Edited by ShenGo
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm getting an endless black screen (still hear audio, no ctd) when trying to choose any of this mods starts, anyone know how to fix this?

Edit: 

I followed the instructions here and it actually shows the game loading now (no more black screen) but then it CTDs... :(

Edited by tzkfaci
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

had constant crashes around bilegulch mine with this mod because of Shagol gro-Murz, for anyone else with this problem:

delete the 65CEC.nif file from meshes\Actors\Character\FaceGenData\FaceGeom\ccas_starts.esp

and

65CEC.dds from textures\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceTint\ccas_starts.ess

not sure which one was the problem but this fixed him crashing for me.

(crash log was talking about his eyes so it's probably the .nif file.)

• 4 weeks later...

For anyone having CTD with this, remove the Actors folder in meshes from this mod, i have no clues about what the fuck is wrong with it, running it on cathedral did nothing.

if the ctd persist just remove the meshes entirely, and in case of any other problem kys

• 5 months later...
On 7/30/2023 at 4:57 PM, Oyhuria said:

For anyone having CTD with this, remove the Actors folder in meshes from this mod, i have no clues about what the fuck is wrong with it, running it on cathedral did nothing.

if the ctd persist just remove the meshes entirely, and in case of any other problem kys

You are a hero!

It seems @judge007 ran the facemorph files (.nif files in mesh/Actors) through Cathedral Asset Optimizer but they should not be changed. 

I pulled the facemorph files from the LE version of CCAS to replace the ones in CCAS v14dSE, now it works like a charm! No black faces or something.

Here you go:

CCAS SE 14 oldrimFaceMesh.zip

• 1 month later...

A question about the SE conversion. How is it any different from the normal mod as in what does it change that it makes it more compatible with SE? I installed the normal one(on my SE game) by mistake a while ago and I was like woops after playing around with it for a few weeks without having any issues and finding out I installed an oldrim mod through a vortex warning then by checking the page.
I am mostly asking because I have been trying to find the SE version of this for a while and now that I found it I feel like for me this would be a "dont fix whats not broken" case for me since It somehow runs fine