Tamago, What is it?

LordLucian

Hi.

I've heard that there is the mother of all pregnancy mods out there and it sounds perfect for LoversCreatures etc, But I have a few questions: What is it? What does it do exactly? and finally where Can I get it? :3

hope to hear from folks soon

LoversTamago is Lovers with PK pregnancy plugin which works with Creatures.

It allows NPC to get pregnant during sex, give birth and let the player watch as the child grows up into a adult NPC which then in turn can become pregnant.

You can download it from here.

If you searched for it using the search box in the top right you would of found all of these answers in less then 1 minute.

LoversTamago is Lovers with PK pregnancy plugin which works with Creatures.

It allows NPC to get pregnant during sex, give birth and let the player watch as the child grows up into a adult NPC which then in turn can become pregnant.

You can download it from here.

If you searched for it using the search box in the top right you would of found all of these answers in less then 1 minute.

Thanks for the link, I tried searching using the terms tamagoclub but I must of used spacing or not when needed as it didn't come up with anything :s

There are lots of ways beyond searching to have found the answer to your question.

1. Reading the Lovers with PK fact would have provided a link to the answer (see question towards the bottom of the OP on a link to LPK plugin descriptions): http://www.loverslab.com/topic/3-lovers-with-pk-faq/

2. A List of most plugins with direct links is pinned right at the top of the downloads section: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

Moving to Lovers with PK section.

I believe AoT is indulging in a little hyperbole here. I may well be missing something (in which case I'd love to be informed), but the only TamagoClub variant I know of in which the child grows to an adult involves PerfectionCat's Lovers Child Database and a non-117 child race, and is substantially more complex than standard Tamago Club, the complexity not being helped by language issues.

In 'normal' Tamago Club the child is as adult as it's ever going to be at the instant of birth. While capable of reproduction immediately, it does not grow or develop in the slightest.

I've spent some time messing about with this to try and add some development, and have never found a practical way of having the new adult sufficiently resemble the child, while still getting an acceptable degree of variation. You can't just have a 117 child grow a bit, as the proportions are wrong for an adult, and most Hiyoko generators actually have very very few basic models to clone. This is a bit frustrating, as having them assume a class and a more varied lifestyle than following a parent isn't too difficult.

Archived