• 4 weeks later...
On 8/4/2021 at 1:46 PM, Senator Blutarsky said:

Is anyone still having issues finding the initial lab door?

i can add that pic if so but I’m also working on an add on that will add something more. 

if the dialogue is too much of a pain then just trade w her and equip her the normal way. You might have to strip her naked of anything in the outfit first.

I still can't find the lab door, or the NPC. I circled the Galleria and the Dugout Inn a lot of times and talked to every NPC, but no avail. They all dismiss me like NPCs do

On 8/19/2021 at 8:12 AM, blueorion said:

ok I found the lab,  found the key (just outside the lab in the cooler) found the quest npc and the safe.  but now after going to the new (house) where do we go next.  i searched the whole room and couldn't find any clues aside from kasumi saying to break the encryption or find a new lead

can you post a picture of where that cooler is located? I found the lab door but no keys

• 1 month later...
On 10/17/2021 at 12:19 AM, Senator Blutarsky said:

it’s not in this mod.

the quest will loosely continue in future doa followers. It was really just started as a way to give a reason for Kasumi to follow you and not just plop her into the game.

sorry for late reply.

It would have been nice to know that up front, I was running around after the fight ( look for a way to decript) drove me nuts...

Can't wait for the add on stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for this mod!!!!

It's really cool and she looks great!!!!!!

6 hours ago, rapidman said:

It would have been nice to know that up front, I was running around after the fight ( look for a way to decript) drove me nuts...

Can't wait for the add on stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for this mod!!!!

It's really cool and she looks great!!!!!!

sorry I didn’t want to spoil it but maybe if I put a message or something that makes it clearer in the mod. 

On 7/29/2021 at 8:45 AM, loen999 said:

Can this mod add some kind of fake dialog mod(?). Allow you to skip sentence, since changing cloths spend quite some time.

It’s a late reply to this but I think I came up with something unique and fun that would be quicker for outfit selection.I did it w another doa follower I’m currently working on but Kasumi and Tina are finished  and published and it should be easy to just update them and add it. 

Edited by Senator Blutarsky
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 9/15/2021 at 8:14 AM, Knight974 said:

AFF violate dose not work on her as a companion 

I figured out what is going on, but I am unable to solve it myself.

In the AAF Violate FAQ at the bottom, there is this note:

Q: What companion races can be victims in violations?

A: As of Violate version 1.40, companions who can be violated are Human, Ghouls, Synths, Servitron, Vulpine, Model 2 Type B, Droids of the Commonwealth, and Crimes Against Nature races.

This follower, plus any of the other DOA followers, are labeled as Custom Races and as such are not detected by AAF Violate. I don't know how to manually add new races to the mod.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/12/2022 at 9:17 PM, riicky83 said:

I have a different issue, Anytime Angela opens her secret room, I get CTD. What might be causing it?

hmm. No idea. Maybe something got deleted, you chan hypothetically beat her to the location maybe go there and open it before you complete the disc collection and see if it happens?

moght not solve the problem but would give me more data to work with and figure out the issue. 

only thing I can think of is if something got deleted. Or something else overwrote a texture that’s making it crazy.

11 hours ago, Senator Blutarsky said:

hmm. No idea. Maybe something got deleted, you chan hypothetically beat her to the location maybe go there and open it before you complete the disc collection and see if it happens?

moght not solve the problem but would give me more data to work with and figure out the issue. 

only thing I can think of is if something got deleted. Or something else overwrote a texture that’s making it crazy.

Well I go to her house and speak to her, it doesn't matter which option I did to make her open the room. Bother her until she opens it, mention about her not having a computer to read the disc or simply giving it to her. The wall moves to reveal the room and a few seconds afterwards, CTD.

The only thing I've noticed is my companions, I have Curie with me in her default body and she can't get into the main room where you speak to Angela and usually, Kasumi is behind Curie unable to walk into the room. When the secret room opens, it looks like Kasumi teleports there just before the CTD.

On 8/19/2022 at 5:34 AM, Senator Blutarsky said:

The only thing in those opening are in game assets. Machine guns and o put you in the kill box. 

does your game crash if you craft them in workshop? 
do you have any mod that alters them?

Don't think I have any mods that alter them and as for crafting them, I rarely craft guns so I don't know if that's the cause.