TropicalIsland SSE

View File

Original Mod by gekkou1992 Like his mod

I am no modder i simply used CAO Converter to convert the LE files to SSE, and it worked. animations work, only the dildo and soulgem on stage dont, but i remember this didnt work on LE neither back then. Another bug is a big tree who is glitching in random colours but the rest works as intended.

Check the nexus LE version for requirements and installation.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/11/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Tested this with a few problems.

Boat in Windhelm has no dialogue to travel.

Boat in Solitude, he keeps his door locked and refuses to talk to me. Ended up using Additem to get ShipOar item.

No animations included with this are available, which means some of the adult content will not work as it requires the TI animations. They show in FNIS, registered just fine, but Sexlab Animation Loader never actually detects them. 

13 hours ago, kdoggg1971 said:

Boat in Solitude, he keeps his door locked and refuses to talk to me. Ended up using Additem to get ShipOar item.

No animations included with this are available, which means some of the adult content will not work as it requires the TI animations. They show in FNIS, registered just fine, but Sexlab Animation Loader never actually detects them. 

Weird, works to me. I only have a visual bug with a tree and a script warning on vortex that doesnt seem to have any effect. probably just complaining about oldrim incompability.

Do you use Dialogue mods, try sexlab dialogues as it extends the dialogue window and has a refresh option

On 7/13/2021 at 10:41 AM, kdoggg1971 said:

Ok i just downloaded another old favorite mod , become jarl of ivarstaed and i had a similiar issue with no dialogues. A simple save and reload fixed it, fyi

You said the animations worked for you, but I'm wondering if you forgot a file or two. SLAL will not detect these and the only difference I have found (so far) between these animations and other packs I have is this doesn't have a .json file.  I have an old file that had just the animations ported to SE and tried that .json file, but they aren't registering the same. That file also had HAnimations combined with it and made those two you mentioned work properly in respect to that mod. 

16 hours ago, kdoggg1971 said:

You said the animations worked for you, but I'm wondering if you forgot a file or two. SLAL will not detect these and the only difference I have found (so far) between these animations and other packs I have is this doesn't have a .json file.  I have an old file that had just the animations ported to SE and tried that .json file, but they aren't registering the same. That file also had HAnimations combined with it and made those two you mentioned work properly in respect to that mod. 

the mod does not contain sexlab animations, only poses. i do not recommend the mods "sex scenes" they are akward pre-sexlab. the poses are very nice tho and u can use them on the items in game (towels,tables,stage,etc.) or manually with another mod "poser hotkey menu " as i prefer

Edit: There are combinations of other mods that do a much better job if u want to whore around there

Edited by Grimmdal

Looks like an interesting mod. I have a few questions though. Can it be used as a player home and can you bring/send followers there (for the sexy times)? Seems I may have too many mods installed as when I try to send followers to a particular home, they literally just stand in place and never move (tried manually bringing one inside and always stayed outside while I loaded inside lol).

On 7/17/2021 at 1:14 PM, Rokabur said:

Looks like an interesting mod. I have a few questions though. Can it be used as a player home and can you bring/send followers there (for the sexy times)? Seems I may have too many mods installed as when I try to send followers to a particular home, they literally just stand in place and never move (tried manually bringing one inside and always stayed outside while I loaded inside lol).

The mod provides only a tavern with rentable room, which u can technically see as playerhome aslong u pay. I use this mod with combination of other mods, as player home i use the campfire system inc tentapalooza to make a nice gypsy  home directly at the beach.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
18 hours ago, Riplay2 said:

Tried this Mod and it work..

BUT

I get the notification that it stops my SKSE ?

yea, vortex thinks this is a LE mod but it still works. The notification has become worse with the Anniversary Edition. with SE it was just a simple "!" in the top corner now it has a pop up suggesting a critical failure, but all is fine.

Once AE edition settles in and i reinstall skyrim i will try updating it.

Edited by Grimmdal
On 3/2/2022 at 10:06 AM, Grimmdal said:

yea, vortex thinks this is a LE mod but it still works. The notification has become worse with the Anniversary Edition. with SE it was just a simple "!" in the top corner now it has a pop up suggesting a critical failure, but all is fine.

Once AE edition settles in and i reinstall skyrim i will try updating it.

Thanks for your fast answer. I will reaktivate this mod now and will lie in the sun for the next three days :D

I won't update to AE as many people. I downgrade from AE to SSE because to much mods won't be updated anymore so I don't see much improvements for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...