invisible nipples thru transparent clothing

I'm sure this has been asked a million times but I couldn't find anything helpful, so forgive me if this is repetitive.  If there is a topic that'll help, that'd be awesome

I can't see the nipples through transparent clothing.  The only time nipples show is if my sim is nude, AND if I'm using the WickedWhims (or EVE) top in the Body Selector; every other one looks like a naked barbie doll (Allure, Better Body, HeavyBoobs mesh)

Also, is there a way to make the nude vs. clothed breast sizes more consistent?  My sim will remove her bra and suddenly her breasts take a completely different shape.  Is there a way to change the clothed body shape to make it more consistent with the nude one?  Or is there a mesh that I can get that is more similar to the Maxis one?  Ideally, I'd want one similar to the Maxis one

IN SUMMARY: my goal is for the nipples to be visible thru transparent clothing, and for nude breasts to not be so different from clothed shape.  is there any way I can achieve that?

what's killing me is it wasn't doing this a day or two ago; I'm not sure what mods I put in to make it start.  also, when I change the skintones on my sim, it still does it

been using this for years and this is my first post.  thank you all for making these mods

07-07-21_10-27-28 PM.png

13 hours ago, dickfart69 said:

IN SUMMARY: my goal is for the nipples to be visible thru transparent clothing, and for nude breasts to not be so different from clothed shape.  is there any way I can achieve that?

If you know who the author is of the see through tops maybe you could ask them which bodies, skins, etc. were used to create them.

I use Wild Guys Female Body Details to apply different nipple sizes.

It needs to load before Wicked Whims though.

I've also found certain Skins or Default Skins tend to mess up details and makeup too.

Skin Overlays are preferred as they aren't as fussy and my favorite is RS-12-F by RemusSirion.

They are applied in CAS Body Details.

CMAR also has a default top mesh that might look better than those you have.

But I've never really seen anything that stays matched when switching between nude and clothed.

Notice in RL how Bras change the Breast shape somewhat.

Some are more drastic than others by design.

I think the idea with Sims clothing is that it adds support.

But I know what you mean about changing the overall size which isn't a good thing.