8 hours ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

I'm looking for a mod that allows me to place an object somewhere that functions as a lure for sims. My vampire sim would appreciate it.

interesting idea - a honeypot of sorts for the sims.  only thing i saw that comes close is the Sirens Call mod for mermaids that allows one sim to lure another.  Not entirely sure what you're trying to set up gamewise but you could just make a nighttime hotspot that sims would frequent as a work around.  that or see if there's a mod that allows you to use mermaid abilities for vampires. 

2 hours ago, CanadianGhost said:

interesting idea - a honeypot of sorts for the sims.  only thing i saw that comes close is the Sirens Call mod for mermaids that allows one sim to lure another.  Not entirely sure what you're trying to set up gamewise but you could just make a nighttime hotspot that sims would frequent as a work around.  that or see if there's a mod that allows you to use mermaid abilities for vampires. 

I was under the impression that drinking against a sim's will in front of other sims was a good way to lower your reputation, which is what I'm trying to avoid by luring individual sims to secluded spots.

2 hours ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

I was under the impression that drinking against a sim's will in front of other sims was a good way to lower your reputation, which is what I'm trying to avoid by luring individual sims to secluded spots.

ah gotcha, why not just add your target sim to group, then select "walk over here together" or "sit down here to talk".   might be more inclusive roleplay wise unless you want to create a park for joggers and late night couple to walk through that you could snack on but i would imagine that would be quite boring just sitting in the woods waiting ;)

11 hours ago, CanadianGhost said:

ah gotcha, why not just add your target sim to group, then select "walk over here together" or "sit down here to talk".   might be more inclusive roleplay wise unless you want to create a park for joggers and late night couple to walk through that you could snack on but i would imagine that would be quite boring just sitting in the woods waiting ;)

Ah, but vampires are hunters and hunting involves a lot of patient waiting in the woods for the perfect moment to strike. I'm also aware that apparently you used to be able to invade houses at night for midnight snacks but then EA completely neutered that system, and I mean cut the dick and balls completely off, because other NPC vampires were spamming it too much and there were complaints.

That siren's call sounds like it would go good with vampires actually, it could definitely prove useful depending on they play style, though only if it worked as a targeted ability as opposed to working on an entire group, or maybe there could be two variants, one for single targets and a more powerful version for groups, both of which would mesmerize the target(s) for feeding purposes.. it could be called Sanguine Call or something and the lore or flavor text could say something about "being able to fly like a bat so why not be able to sing like one too"... but now I'm getting carried away.

I wish I could script but I can't and I lack the patience or desire to learn that particular thing. I know how to tinker with stuff, to a point, but that's about it.