How create body parts and animations for whicked whims

Hey! Im new in mod creation but i know somethings about the communit and i like too much, i want to be more than a user and make something because i believe i can be good with this! But... I doesnt found anyone making videos to help whit animations for whims, and not too much content to help me as well, how create my own body part, take off sims clothes, how i will download the penis to use in blender, i know and have the basics, the blender and S4Studio but not too much knowledge, what i need now is... How i create a 3d penis and put this on my sim? Like Noir for example:

How he can make a 3d penis rigged and whit skin colors tattoos, and how it can be used too in Select Body Parts (WhickedWhims) From TURBODRIVER?

Hey SkyrimPervertRules! I may not be able to answer all your question in this single post, but for what I did, is necessary to start with the basics of 3D modeling, creating and editing geometry, and unwrapping and editing UV maps. Some experience is necessary for this, but not at the level of an expert. Start doing simple things as practice, I started with converting objects from one sims game to another, and then creating my own decorative objects. For making a custom body mesh, you can take the meshes of the game as a base and working with them to add different forms. In this case, a breast, a penis, etc. When you have the mesh finish, you will need to unwrap or correct the uvmap for tose custom parts. With parts like the penis, it will be necessary as well to create a texture. Only until have the 3D model finish, and its textures, you can start packing the model to use it in the game, adding the weight paint, and giving it support to be used with WickedWhims. Is a long process but no impossible to do. I will list you a few things that you need to know for doing all this and giving you the links to some tutorials that are already available for WickedWhims.

3D: (Can be done with any 3D software of your choice)

• Creating and editing geometry.
  • Exporting 3d Objects.  
  • Uvmap editing and unwrapping.
  • Uvmap exporting.
  • Texturing. (Can be done with any image editor).
  • Image or texture exporting.

Sims 4 Modding:

• S4CASTools (It will help you to clone package files, edit them and assign the bones and weight paint to your body meshes, for extracting meshes in .obj).
  • Sims4Studio (For creating and edit package files, also for extracting meshes in .blender)
  • Blender (For import your meshes from Sims 4 Studio, add the weight paint of custom meshes and correcting the deformation map UV1).

WickedWhims Tutorials: (Includes all the tools and steps needed for adding compatibility to custom body meshes with this mod)

https://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/145448014836/tutorials

Edited by .Noir.
  • 2 months later...
7 minutes ago, SkyrimPervertRules said:

Thats seems to bee hard, i really think i can make it because i already have experience whit 3d models, but for me looks like a dark room and i have no lantern to see where i going haha, i will try to use your links and infos to have a guide, if this look too hard i will give up, very happy to be awnsered, thankyou!!

The linked tutorials show you the most essential basics to start. If you get stuck on anything, you can always ask about it and if you provide your current files with the progress you made it can be easier to point out what's wrong! :D