sex scene actors are out of sync and clipping into each other

When a sex scene happens the actors are out of sync and clipping into each other or when touching each other separated by levitating hands and idk if that means my laptops not running well or somethings not working in the mods ( may add pictures later )

Also when a companion was in a scene of a bj when i go near she looks at me with her mouth open and follows me with her gaze and idk why, other than thats what they do normally, and sometimes when a scene is ended by combat or an explosion they get stuck in the ground and the only ways ive fixed it were dying to my last save or sending them to a settlement. 

2 hours ago, ariboru said:

When a sex scene happens the actors are out of sync and clipping into each other or when touching each other separated by levitating hands and idk if that means my laptops not running well or somethings not working in the mods ( may add pictures later )

Also when a companion was in a scene of a bj when i go near she looks at me with her mouth open and follows me with her gaze and idk why, other than thats what they do normally, and sometimes when a scene is ended by combat or an explosion they get stuck in the ground and the only ways ive fixed it were dying to my last save or sending them to a settlement. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139374-aaf-fucking-manual-up-to-date-adult-oriented-setup-guide-14june2021/