Enb problem Maybe ????

Ok i installed a new enb the other day and upon installation everything was hunky dory, UNTIL i equipped one of my favorite custom armor. From the tbbp conversion of tera armors. when i got this crazy blue glow on my character, and no its not missing textures, it works fine for other armors, its only the tbbp armors that are affected, it just at certain angles i get a blue glow basically rendering my character invisible and other angles is fine, is this and enb issue as it worked perfectly fine before. with a previous enb. If this is the issue how can i fix it or is it better to just uninstall the enb all together. ?

I assume i has something to do with the reflection settings or something similar to that. 

Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure if this would help your issue, but open SkyrimPrefs.ini and under [DISPLAY] look for this entry:

iMultiSample=1

If not there, add it.  If set to "0" then change to "1".  This fixed transparency issues I had with many ENBS (seeing through walls, light sources shining through solid objects).

Other things to looks for (under [DISPLAY])

bFloatPointRenderTarget=1

sD3DDevice="ENB"

My graphics card is set for sD3DDevice and the ENB is working fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived