Modifying Tan beyond the Normal Game Values.

Hey Guys, yeah just as the Topic says.

I want to know if theres a possibility to make the Tan on Girls darker than whats normaly possible.

For Example, Nyotengus Tan is very Dark and i also want that Kind of Tan on Girls like Fiona. Even at max tanning her Skin is still fairly light.

Help would be much appreciated.

If possible, a Step-by-Step guide would be really helpful.

Thank you all in advance. ?

11 hours ago, grobulus said:

Bump.

Yeah, sometime it´s just like that here....

Well, you could always try, and play around with, custom skin textures. These are around plenty.

Try to get them darker in Photoshop, save, hit F10, rinse and repeat until you nail it.

Biggest Problem would be syncing skin tone to faces, since these are done somewhere else. You could try to use some of the available makeup mods.

Good luck mate

6 hours ago, Hans Jürgen said:

Yeah, sometime it´s just like that here....

Well, you could always try, and play around with, custom skin textures. These are around plenty.

Try to get them darker in Photoshop, save, hit F10, rinse and repeat until you nail it.

Biggest Problem would be syncing skin tone to faces, since these are done somewhere else. You could try to use some of the available makeup mods.

Good luck mate

Actually, that's what im trying to figure out right now. I found the Tan Textures for the Bodys and tryed playing around with them. So far so good.

But the Tan Textures for the Faces seem to elude me. Either i'm completely Blind and Oblivious to where they are or there's a Trick that i don't seem to know of.

Will take a look at those Makeup-Mods. 

Thanks for the Hint. :)

@grobulus  - I had made something a long time ago that did something to this effect.

Initial Post (old shader replacement file)

And additional discussion regarding it resurfaced on this page's comments:

Basically, it applied multiplied the current tanning level and added a minimum level. Also, it forced the tanning color to a specific color on all girls. It was a mixed result mainly because the tan color is slightly different depending on each girl since they also have different starting skin tones so some girls looked better than others. That isn't to say a more comprehensive solution couldn't be made, I just wasn't interested in working on it that much. Trying to reuse it now, someone may need to reproduce the similar modifications to the current skin shader since they are likely different than the 2 patched ones provided in those posts.

Edited by KuroKaze78
  • 10 months later...

I did play around with the mentioned method on forcing the same tanning on all girls altho I'd really like to know if there is a way to get a holf of the tanning shaders for the girls individually. I'd like to modify a few but not all if possible

Edit: thing is too that trying to adjust tan by editing diffuse really isnt achieving amzing results and of course comes with the issue of having to match face texture for seamless again as well

Edited by Sassahuaranga
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This mod is awesome, I can't imagine the game without it, but is there also a way to remove the tan lines completely? It's quite buggy in some costumes and with the mod it looks very exaggerated, I'd like for all the body to always be equally tan...

DOAX_VV09087.png.ae7dcf7578ea5dd9b83dce937c11aa18.png

Is that as easy as adding a checktextureoverride to a mod, or impossible? Thanks regardless guys