modern scroll SE

View File

this is a modern city is a mod like moderntown but this much better and big also have npcs around, i upload with autorization of owner .

the door is on riverwood a book on the floor is a spell teleport to the city see the pictures for see location of the book.

there a le version too i uplodad on his recptive le section too

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Sj1yOwWiRnahdtc4EZp44CE_VQ0YM0VA/view

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/20/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

• 7 months later...

It sure isn't in English - just about every character is a box, in my English-speaking Skyrim.  I'd actually rather have the Korean.

If you can handle that, it's pretty good for screenshots.  There are NPCs there, but they don't seem to have any dialog of their own (I just get my default choices).  The two things I dislike are

1) the scale is visually inconsistent - some doors are a little big, and some doors are shorter than I am, which isn't good for stores facing a wide-open 'main' street. 

2) the lighting in many places is really overpowered, at least when using Cathedral Weathers (the closest I get to an ENB).  I admit I haven't tried it without Cathedral Weather, but still.

Sometimes I can't stop it down enough to look decent.

A few items or 'wallpapers of lots of static items' are mirror-imaged, and there's no reason for it.

I didn't find any holes in the ground, although some stairways lead to nowhere and there's an occasional 'pit trap' if you go up one without looking.  Also some alleys lead to just blank walls, which is always sad...

I couldn't find the book containing the applicable spell (it's supposed to be in Riverwood, but my Riverwood is pretty modified); but it's easily findable in AddItemMenu.  Also unlike every other jump-to-worldspace spell I can remember (which isn't many) it's Alteration not Conjuration.  Does that matter?  Not really.

Something that actually did make me laugh, is the variety of license plates on vehicles.  The one cop car I remember had Louisiana plates, but I recall a California plate as well as some non-US ones I don't recognize - and those aren't all the same format either.

And, as always, the clothing needs to be redone for my (your) body type to work without clipping, but that's always the case, isn't it? ? Unless someone actually managed to include UUNP, BHUNP, CBBE, 3BA, TBD, vanilla, and whatever else I missed, in their FOMOD installer... and then there would be demands for beast races and custom races.

Also as always, it needs to be expanded and fleshed out, because MOAR ALL, amIright?

The good things are: it's got a number of shops and areas; the areas are not as over-large as other modern worldspaces (AetherSuites, Fort Knox, Joshi No Heyan); it has a few NPCs that look pretty good without looking like supermodels, and manage to look close to Korean (considering it's Skyrim).  They also seem to be navmeshed, because I saw a few people actually walking around outside.  It doesn't have the insane number of loading doors that AetherSuites has, yay!  It's completely modern worldspace, and very clean, not graffiti-d like parts of Fort Knox and Project Urban-Oldstreet.  Even the one big home (take the taxi) didn't seem too insane.  There are some vehicles scattered about (unfortunately you can't drive them... but then, if you could, you KNOW you'd try to stick them into Skyrim itself...) including I think two kinds of delivery truck, which I really like.   I really like the T-shirt that says "Fuck you - I'm kawaii". ? If I was in my teens or early twenties, I'd buy that for reals to wear to cons.