RTBP not showing up. Desperate!!!

What am I doing wrong?
right click sims 4 icon on desktop>click on properties>open file location>add files RTBP, d3d9.dll,  msvrtcrt.dll>then I add RTBP Mod & Source files to my mods folder.
Every time I try to launch, I get a notification saying that something is wrong and I should consider reinstalling. But when I remove the 3 files from my bin, it runs normally. Please help. I want to cry!

6 hours ago, pblazin said:

But when I remove the 3 files from my bin, it runs normally.

What in the world are you trying to do?

Mods are installed in your C:\User\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods

And the only valid file types for S4 Mods are either Package or Scripts.

Don't use the games install location it's reserved for EA files only.

And those dll files you're playing with are system files that Windows uses most likely and they aren't supposed to be moved around.

What is RTBP? 

Edited by Scorpio

RTBP is the real-time body physics mod by CPVC. The  creator hasn't returned any of my messages but this is the install direction:

Move "d3d9.dll", "msvcrt.dll", and "RTBP" to your Sims 4 installation directory + "Game/Bin/". It should be in the same directory as "TS4_x64.exe". Currently, this mod only works with the 64 bit version of The Sims 4.

Copy the folder "RTBP Mod" to your documents + "Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/".

If you wish to use another "d3d9.dll" hook with this mod, rename it to "d3d9_2.dll" and place it in the "Game/Bin/" folder. RTBP will attempt to load "d3d9_2.dll" before loading the system DLL. This method does not work with Reshade at this time. It's on my to-do list.

*Note: I am not using another d3d9.dll hook or reshade

Move "d3d9.dll", "msvcrt.dll", and "RTBP" to your Sims 4 installation directory + "Game/Bin/". It should be in the same directory as "TS4_x64.exe". Currently, this mod only works with the 64 bit version of The Sims 4.

Copy the folder "RTBP Mod" to your documents + "Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/".

If you wish to use another "d3d9.dll" hook with this mod, rename it to "d3d9_2.dll" and place it in the "Game/Bin/" folder. RTBP will attempt to load "d3d9_2.dll" before loading the system DLL. This method does not work with Reshade at this time. It's on my to-do list.

16 minutes ago, pblazin said:

RTBP is the real-time body physics mod by CPVC. The  creator hasn't returned any of my messages but this is the install direction:

With the recent game patch it might be broken now.

Only place you'll get any support from such a non-standard mod is the creator I'm afraid.

I have no idea sorry.

• 1 month later...

This is one of the best mods ever, I cant play The Sims 4 without it.

But I was thinking if it is possible to add physics to the Belly and Tighs, being able to modify it as well, the mass, springs, power gravity stuff etc..

I love my Thicc sims, more physics to their bodies would enhance the gameplay even more.

theres a another thing too, the butt of female sims freezes on changing animations in CAS, but anyway that doesnt crash the game so maybe it will go off on the next RTBP update.

Thank you in advance ?