So just wondering with the sims 4 Attractiveness mod do the sims recognize the hair mods?  when I pass through an object while viewing my sim the hair mod disappears for a split second  and sim is  either bald or have really short hair, so is that what the other sims see? I have put all my sims to "like bald"  and short hair as I can only get the" Extremely Attractive" sentiment if I put  unique appearance on them.  Shout out to all the developers! I've played the sims for  years off and on but and would become  bored with it  until I discovered mods! literally what a game changer!! 

1 minute ago, Apexkittencat said:

So just wondering with the sims 4 Attractiveness mod do the sims recognize the hair mods?  when I pass through an object while viewing my sim the hair mod disappears for a split second  and sim is  either bald or have really short hair, so is that what the other sims see? I have put all my sims to "like bald"  and short hair as I can only get the" Extremely Attractive" sentiment if I put  unique appearance on them.  Shout out to all the developers! I've played the sims for  years off and on but and would become  bored with it  until I discovered mods! literally what a game changer!! 

The vanishing hair momentarily is just a normal game glitch and no it doesn't change attractions.

WW does see cc hair mods but you might not get what you think you see.

Many CC hairs, clothing, accessories, etc., are tagged with incorrect information or missing tags for certain things, and some are tagged for both genders and masculine/feminine

appearance construct in WW Attraction Preferences.

Best not to use any Hair Preferences in WW Attractions but if you must only select Straight Hair type or Wavy Hair type and make all the other preferences blank.

My male player sim only has preferences set for:

Female Gender (Likes, but no Dislikes Selected, I don't use Dislikes for anything)

Appearance Construct (None selected, Most EA Clothing, Jewelry, Hairs, and Shoes are also tagged for both Masculine and Feminine just like CC so avoid this settings)

Body (Make all set as none selected)

Occult (Human only, but no dislikes)

I also select Makeup, Jewelry, & Glasses (If your Females have [Kijiko] CC Lashes used they count as Glasses)

(You can tell because if you equip Glasses the Lashes are replaced). 

I only select Straight Hair because most of my CC Hair is Straight, (I've re-tagged all my CC with S4S to fix all their errors)  

I only pick Arched Eyebrows because all my Females have CC Brows that are Arched.

Sometimes I also pick Sweet Voice Type only, just for special sims I like more than others.

Best to not have any colors selected for preferences or archetypes or clothing, in fact they should all be blank as they are very restrictive.

Want to see what other Sims actually have as WW attractions detects them. (WW only looks at the things in the Everyday Outfits Category)

Shift+Click on another sim and select Wicked > Relationships > Attractiveness

Note the data display on the right, close the main window and click the Notifications to get a complete listing of data.

White 100% means that sim has those but are not selected in your sims preferences yet.

Green 100% means you have it selected and it's a match.

Purple data colors means bad matches.

Don't bother with split numbers like 60/40 or whatever as they're too unpredictable.

Often you will see both Green and Purple numbers in the same sub categories so avoid them.

Note the scores on different sims at the top.

Your trying to get High/High or Very High/High or Very High/Very High

The first one is your sim and the second is the other sim.

You can click on the other sim and find the Attractiveness menu to set them to match what your sim has and match the gender correctly

Afterwards Shift+Click on them again to get the new data as mentioned above and you should see things change.

You can also use CAS to select a sims Likes and deselect their Dislikes.

Note that these override WW in game settings.

(Many EA sims don't even have any Gender Likes/Dislikes at the start)

(So the first one to pick is your preferred Genders in CAS)

(Than later go into your WW Attractions and deselect everything else)

(If your played sim only has the one preference selected for Gender then 98% of sims with that gender will be at least Attractive or higher)

WW Attractions is a complicated system so the 'Less is More' theory is the easiest. 

Once you see how things work a bit better you can pick another common thing most sims have like Jewelry.

Easy to add Jewelry in CAS to other sims if they don't have any yet.

Or if you don't like a particular sim then remove any Jewelry they have in Everyday.

Change Voice types or Hairstyles to match your sims preferences and/or add Makeup.

This give you more control over your sims attractiveness preferences.

There isn't any manual written about attractions so a couple of us experimented with things for like a month to find out more.

But there are still a few unknown variables we could never figure out.

Like how can a sim be part Teen, Elder, and Adult Ages all at the same time with a different % for each one.

Certain sims only have one age at 100% which is correct.

Wow Thank you so much for all the info!!  I'm a newbie mod user so this will help me so much!!  I do use those eyelashes and have all my sims set to dislike glasses!  I  have  a lot of editing to do...I  have  170 sim as I have repopulated my worlds....lol. Thank you so much again!