Wicked Whims/Niesa's Wicked perversion exception

im trying to redownload all wicked mods. but im scared because i dont know which animations to download or which ones are updated to use. i cant play the sims 4 without ww. please can anyone tell me which animations are working fine 

10 hours ago, Nikki75 said:

im trying to redownload all wicked mods. but im scared because i dont know which animations to download or which ones are updated to use. i cant play the sims 4 without ww. please can anyone tell me which animations are working fine 

There's a list of all animation creators both on the WW website and its entry in the Downloads section here on LoversLab. "Honorary" and "Veteran" creators offer larger sets of animations, but picking your animations is really up to your personal taste. I even have a few smaller packages from the "Inactive" list and they work fine, they have just not been updated and improved to make use of the mod's full potential.

10 hours ago, Nikki75 said:

for some reason my sims are walking around with bags over their heads as well. i hate updates. they mess up everything

Neighborhood Action Plans, or NAPs for short, have been introduced by the Eco Living pack. You can disable them completely or just disallow voting for unplayed Sims in the game settings, and shift-clicking on a mailbox (with WW installed or testingcheats enabled manually) should give you two options to add and remove active NAPs.

The exception is likely be caused by a mod that was broken by the update - and with 90 script files, there might be more than one. If you have already updated everything and there was no update available for some mod(s), take those files out of your Mods folder and delete "localthumbcache.package", found in "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4". If the issue is now gone, you can gradually add those mods back in and find out, which of them still work fine (and remove those that don't).