L4D2 Nude Mods

I'm hoping this thread sparks interest in making more nude mods for Left 4 Dead 2. The only place where new ones seem to show up is in the Mature section of GameMaps, but they always seem to be ones that replace all survivors with the same model, and personally, I think that's kinda lame. Variety is the spice of life, after all. Now, I'm not asking for anythin' custom, I'm in no financial position to do that, I'm asking to use models that already exist to make new mods for this game. SmutBase seems like a good source, all they ask is for credit for making the model. But I am asking to replace survivors other than Zoey and Rochelle, those two have plenty of nude mods, and I wanna see a team of nude women mow down horde after horde of zombies.

Nope.

L4D is held together with tape and glue and has very strict vertex count issues, and crashes like fuck if you ignore them, in fact several of the model on L4DM will do just that if used for more than one character.

The reason DOA chars are used so much is they're angular as fuck because of deliberately low polycount.

Secondly you're not looking very hard if you think every replacer is global.

There's plenty of mods that swap out the men in the team with women (excluding the voice lines of course). But I'm not aware of any mods that swap them out with nude female characters. There's plenty of nude/nsfw mods in the l4d2 workshop that should work for you, though you do have to sift through a bunch of joke mods. Like this one.

As for making the whole team women I'm not sure there's a mod that exists that already does that, but it shouldn't be too difficult to do. There's plenty of tutorials for l4d2 modding, and you could probably use someone else's sfw female replacement mod for the dudes. Keep the script and just replace the model/texture files with the nude character you prefer. 

Good luck!

I'm still ticked we don't have a nude mod for the tank tbh

9 hours ago, Barbette said:

There's plenty of tutorials for l4d2 modding, and you could probably use someone else's sfw female replacement mod for the dudes. Keep the script and just replace the model/texture files with the nude character you prefer.

Shame that my computer's a glorified dumpster fire. I'd gladly do it myself if I could, but when I open Blender, it immediately goes belly-up. And not only am I not in the financial position to request a commission, I'm in less of a position to get a computer that's actually good...

• 1 year later...