What is the implication of changing sex settings during sex?

I see the warning pop up that it could cause problems. And I don't know if it's the latest patch or what, but my game's been acting strange lately. What do I need to do to mess it up in the sex settings, and also what are the implications of that? Does it cause more bugs or something?

This is a warning mechanism that some animations may have an error if you change them during WW sexual activity, especially in gender recognition recognition modifications, etc. It is not permanent, if you restart sex the error is corrected.

It happened to me once. It was funny, some body parts kind of took off from each other. They looked like those bug memes from The Sims 2. ??

But as far as I could tell, it didn't cause any permanent errors.

33 minutes ago, hotchicken33 said:

I see the warning pop up that it could cause problems. And I don't know if it's the latest patch or what, but my game's been acting strange lately. What do I need to do to mess it up in the sex settings, and also what are the implications of that? Does it cause more bugs or something?

Normal WW settings changes aren't really a problem but disabling animations 'in use' might.

Instead use shift+ click on sims during sex and select Wicked > Disable Current Animation

If your game is acting strange it might be another mod.

Deleting your localthumbcache.pkg can sometimes help. 

Thanks for the answers.

8 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Normal WW settings changes aren't really a problem but disabling animations 'in use' might.

Instead use shift+ click on sims during sex and select Wicked > Disable Current Animation

If your game is acting strange it might be another mod.

Deleting your localthumbcache.pkg can sometimes help. 

Does deleting localthumbcache wipe out the exported saved settings that I've made by any chance?