CTD on SLAL Animation Start - One Specific Animation Only (SSE)

This is using the Komotor animation pack - the Centurion animation. I suspect it is now unsupported, and I may just be SOL here, but this one animation is not working for me. All other animations in the pack work just fine. 

I'm not really sure where to start debugging this, I've checked log files generated by both Papyrus and Sexlab but there aren't any particularly useful messages at the end - just the usual "Animation started" stuff and then the file ends right at the time I get the CTD. There are no errors or warnings from FNIS or from SLAL when I load or register the animations, and in general I've noticed that FNIS problems affect all animations, or at the very least the entire pack.

Anybody have any suggestions where to look next for problems?

loadorder.txt modlist.txt

• 6 months later...

yeah man, i have the same issue here. just that one specific animation with the centurion.
damn, i really want to see this centurion bonking my char from ass to mouth.

i'm using Skyrim SE v1.5.97 with SKSE 2.0.20, KomAnim pack AIO_31.36.16a.

i think the anim pack were made for SOL., but i've also tried to convert it with Cathedral Assets Optimizer hoping this anim pack will fully compatible with my SSE.

but i have exactly same problem like yours. just when the animation is about to begin, the game closed without any warning or error message. even the centurion creature haven't spawn yet.

any update or fix will be appreciated.

22 hours ago, az3nk said:

yeah man, i have the same issue here. just that one specific animation with the centurion.
damn, i really want to see this centurion bonking my char from ass to mouth.

i'm using Skyrim SE v1.5.97 with SKSE 2.0.20, KomAnim pack AIO_31.36.16a.

i think the anim pack were made for SOL., but i've also tried to convert it with Cathedral Assets Optimizer hoping this anim pack will fully compatible with my SSE.

but i have exactly same problem like yours. just when the animation is about to begin, the game closed without any warning or error message. even the centurion creature haven't spawn yet.

any update or fix will be appreciated.

Sorry, no dice. Even on a completely different PC. The animations just broken it seems.

I tried to modified the animations files with the other version of KomAnim pack (v3.8 LE), but still no improvement, I have also checked the animation files (.nif) with NifSkope, the animations ware runs perfectly & smoothly within the NifSkope program. but it's seems like that it failed to load / play in the game. i have check the SLALanims script (.json), it also seems have no problem.

I'm still puzzled & very curious about the culprit to cause this error.
i will try to repack the animation with my own built pack that only contains this centurion animation, but i still don't know how to modify the script (.pex) files.
guess i'll have to learn then.?

Edited by az3nk