Creature animations and Nemesis Patch not working

Hey,

before the Nemesis creature patch (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/45966) I was running fnis and nemesis together. I ran nemesis on the entirety of my mods and then only enabled the creature mods for fnis. Once both were done I reenabled all my mods and let the nemesis output overwrite the fnis output. The latter handled creature animations while the other all the nice gameplay mods and such (like cgo and flinch). They were working together quite well with no real issues. Then the new flinch mod update came and it requires the aforementioned patch to apply its flinching effects to creatures which is what seemingly broke the nemesis and fnis set up. The nemesis portion works whereas the sexlab creature animations don't, humanoids will still perform the animations but giants for instance will just stand there playing their idle animation. So I was wondering whether anyone is utilizing a similar setup and has managed to make all these mods work together? 

Right in the mod description.

This will also break if you use FNIS to generate Creature animations
There's nothing I can do about that sorry

Until official support for creatures is added to Nemesis I think you'll need to choose between the mod requiring this patch and creature animations.

• 11 months later...
On 5/16/2021 at 4:22 PM, Blub2500 said:

Hey,

before the Nemesis creature patch (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/45966) I was running fnis and nemesis together. I ran nemesis on the entirety of my mods and then only enabled the creature mods for fnis. Once both were done I reenabled all my mods and let the nemesis output overwrite the fnis output. The latter handled creature animations while the other all the nice gameplay mods and such (like cgo and flinch). They were working together quite well with no real issues. Then the new flinch mod update came and it requires the aforementioned patch to apply its flinching effects to creatures which is what seemingly broke the nemesis and fnis set up. The nemesis portion works whereas the sexlab creature animations don't, humanoids will still perform the animations but giants for instance will just stand there playing their idle animation. So I was wondering whether anyone is utilizing a similar setup and has managed to make all these mods work together? 

Hey you said before "nemesis creature path"? I didnt know that creature patch was released can you please link me to the creature patch for  nemesis

Did you tried this guide?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/54702

(For QinXAnonymous, creature patch included, use at own risk as it might break shit) 

I also have both nemesis and fnis together installed. Nemesis was the first i tried couple years back, but sticked with Fnis since then. However i want to try skysa, but im afraid it will break something related to SL mods or how it will affect my load order. Might have to wait for a new game.

On the other hand im not using creature framework at all, fnis even tells me it's not Installed. So that might be a lucky break for me.