Predator Latex Condom Suit CBBE

View File

twitter.com/NIND_CBBE_LE
======================
Latex Catsuit, with built-in condom, unique in skyrim, made over BHUNP, some changes were made to BHUNP body V2, BHUNP's original feet and hands, Everything else WAS MADE / MODELED by me(In Blender).

Colors for the Suit: Black, Red, Blue, Pink1, Pink2(slightly darker),Purple.

Made by Predator
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/107670?tab=posts
Changes Made:

-Oily Body
-Transparent Suit
-Slutty Zaps

Install/Uninstall:
=======================

Use the usual methods by either a mod manager or manual install.

Acquisition:
=======================

Utilize AdditemMenu and search "Chastity"

Credits:
Predator

I seem to be having a lot of mod trouble from your files lately...

For this one, there's no 'build' files in either upload for this outfit. (Bodyslide tells me the esp is.. empty)

When loading into the game, the armor does appear on my character.. but the breasts are badly misshapen. they tend to 'stay' in place when I sneak.. making it look ugly as hell.

I had the exact same problem with the original version I got from the Nexus.

6 hours ago, Emeraldnoir said:

For this one, there's no 'build' files in either upload for this outfit. (Bodyslide tells me the esp is.. empty)

When loading into the game, the armor does appear on my character.. but the breasts are badly misshapen. they tend to 'stay' in place when I sneak.. making it look ugly as hell.

Same issue. I scanned through all of bodyslide and the files for this mod don't show up.

8 hours ago, Emeraldnoir said:

Well, this is a new one, you sure that your  Xpmse skeleton is ok? because it seems a lot, that some mod, overwrote Xpmse by a different version, because in the case as you said that even the original gave this, and the original is 3BBB, really very strange '-'

1 hour ago, Predator-RJ said:

Well, this is a new one, you sure that your  Xpmse skeleton is ok? because it seems a lot, that some mod, overwrote Xpmse by a different version, because in the case as you said that even the original gave this, and the original is 3BBB, really very strange '-'

Yes, all other HDT armors do act fine. Scale works in the Creation Menu. Nothing has over-written by files.

I make them in Bodyslide and they work. All expect this one (and the original from nexus)

6 hours ago, Aki K said:

Same issue. I scanned through all of bodyslide and the files for this mod don't show up.

4 hours ago, Nova4 said:

They are invisible for me

5 hours ago, Predator-RJ said:

6 hours ago, MeisterEdersPumuckl said:

I guess the problem lies in the file CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets\[NIND] CBBE Predator Latex Condom Suit Kit.osp which is only 73 bytes in size and does not contain any SliderSets in the SliderSetInfo node.

6 hours ago, Aki K said:

13 hours ago, Emeraldnoir said:

Sorry Guys, LL Servers are acting weirdly and won't let me update the version.

Here is the updated (fixed) files

EDIT see below

Hi NIND, thank you for the quick fixes and all the effort you put into these outfits ?.

Sadly, the new link points to the exakt same file as before, as in same filesize and same checksums. Also the OneDrive version history does not display any changes since the original file was uploaded. Maybe you got the wrong link - or OneDrive takes its time until it delivers updated files.

1 hour ago, MeisterEdersPumuckl said:

Hi NIND, thank you for the quick fixes and all the effort you put into these outfits ?.

Sadly, the new link points to the exakt same file as before, as in same filesize and same checksums. Also the OneDrive version history does not display any changes since the original file was uploaded. Maybe you got the wrong link - or OneDrive takes its time until it delivers updated files.

Can you try one more time lol.

Tested [NIND] CBBE Predator Latex Condom Suit Kit  from page saying Version 1.0.1

Download folder empty.

Downloaded file from NIND. 

File shows only 1.0 text inside. (Perhaps did not update?)

Installed via Nexus Mod Manager (as is all HDT outfits)

Bodyslide Studio shows no files when Selected and Build Batch is empty.

Armor does appear in the game.. but...

20210516164243_1.jpg.e062e76e5f360de6e96298193a71d029.jpg

Also, the hood cannot be worn (Doesn't equip)

1 hour ago, Emeraldnoir said:

Tested [NIND] CBBE Predator Latex Condom Suit Kit  from page saying Version 1.0.1

Download folder empty.

Downloaded file from NIND. 

File shows only 1.0 text inside. (Perhaps did not update?)

Installed via Nexus Mod Manager (as is all HDT outfits)

Bodyslide Studio shows no files when Selected and Build Batch is empty.

Armor does appear in the game.. but...

20210516164243_1.jpg.e062e76e5f360de6e96298193a71d029.jpg

Also, the hood cannot be worn (Doesn't equip)

It is certainly skeleton, and it is exactly what I had thought, and when you say you tested the original you installed BHUNP right? the outfit is 3 BBB, you need the skeleton with 3bbb outside the XML of physics with 3BBB, you can't use CBBE and put on a BHUNP outfit and everything will be fine... 

or some mod with ESM with internal skeleton, it's going over everything

Yeah. it seems to be working now. Bodyslide loaded fine and now it all works. 

But sometimes, I noticed that the 'mouth' of the base body doesn't always open when the Hoods are worn. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. Not really sure why... (the plug hides that fully)

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2021 at 11:00 PM, Emeraldnoir said:

Yeah. it seems to be working now. Bodyslide loaded fine and now it all works. 

But sometimes, I noticed that the 'mouth' of the base body doesn't always open when the Hoods are worn. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. Not really sure why... (the plug hides that fully)

Hello, hoods, use the head slot, so the mouth shouldn't exist when you equip them.

18 hours ago, HermausMoron said:

Any chance of giving this DD functionality?

hello, I don't know anything about the subject (how to integrate), it would be nice to be there, but I very much doubt that this will be of interest to the people who develop DD 

• 1 month later...
On 7/27/2021 at 7:27 AM, noiadark said:

How to get the titless suit version, which is shown on the 3rd screenshot? When searching with additemmenu, I only see the regular suits, which have the whole body covered.

Nind did ZAP sliders, so take a look at Bodyslide when you build the suit.