Missing sexoutcommonresources.esm

I downloaded main and data of sexout and I thought sexoutcommonresources could be fine too, which consists of meshes and textures. Then FOMM told me I need that esm for most of the mods. As I don't really trust FOMM I analysed every download, but none of them included that file. Where do I find it?

For the trolls: Yes, I know how to work with computers and downloads. I probably started working in IT before you were born... And no, I didn't find the answer in the FAQ or in the description of the files. Still I am able to make mistakes and overlook essential stuff.

Thank you, was the fault of FOMM not updating the files. It was there after reinstalling FOMM. And of course the files weren't in the order they should be. Just causing crashes of the game at every try.

But I probably expected too much after I enjoyed the compilation and translations for Oblivion here (not of Sexout, of course). I tried the sexout mods out, one by one - mostly because of the game crashes the mods cause - and now i just delete them. Didn't find one worth the download. Innuendo, Animated Prostitution and Slavery do most things I wanted to do, without the crashing issues. And yes, you even are able to install other mods without crashing the whole game ;)

Btw, my NVSE 11 is recognised as V0 at the start, every other mods recognise it at once. No, sorry, in this matter I am a simple user and I don't use stuff that wants to be complicated.

Just keep up the good work, I don't expect much of older games, hope to find some fine things for Skyrim though. Didn't check, there surely are some already.

Thank you, was the fault of FOMM not updating the files. It was there after reinstalling FOMM. And of course the files weren't in the order they should be. Just causing crashes of the game at every try.

But I probably expected too much after I enjoyed the compilation and translations for Oblivion here (not of Sexout, of course). I tried the sexout mods out, one by one - mostly because of the game crashes the mods cause - and now i just delete them. Didn't find one worth the download. Innuendo, Animated Prostitution and Slavery do most things I wanted to do, without the crashing issues. And yes, you even are able to install other mods without crashing the whole game ;)

Btw, my NVSE 11 is recognised as V0 at the start, every other mods recognise it at once. No, sorry, in this matter I am a simple user and I don't use stuff that wants to be complicated.

Just keep up the good work, I don't expect much of older games, hope to find some fine things for Skyrim though. Didn't check, there surely are some already.

Anytime you want to come in and fix it for us feel free.............................

So... what you're saying is that you didn't read the instructions and that's our fault somehow? Thanks for leaving!

Being able to read is a thing you can't expect from trolls like you are. As I said FOMM didn't update and the file was there / showed up - no idea how to explain it to idiots - after I reinstalled FOMM. I just didn't like the result of Sexout. Sorry if you don't accept other tastes than yours.

I tried the sexout mods out, one by one - mostly because of the game crashes the mods cause - and now i just delete them.

If you follow instructions the mods will not crash the game.

BBtw, my NVSE 11 is recognised as V0 at the start, every other mods recognise it at once. No, sorry, in this matter I am a simple user and I don't use stuff that wants to be complicated.

If you follow instructions you would know that this is not a complicated aspect of the installation.

Anytime you want to come in and fix it for us feel free.............................

Would love to help. Just trying to merge some files to avoid the problems I had.

Edit says: trying to make at least a complete BOSS input of all the mods I found, BOSS only seems to know 3-4 main files. A friend seems to like sexout and had a lot of problems, too. Probably due to load order, I am working on that as soon as I know which other mods he is loading.

I tried the sexout mods out, one by one - mostly because of the game crashes the mods cause - and now i just delete them.

If you follow instructions the mods will not crash the game.

BBtw, my NVSE 11 is recognised as V0 at the start, every other mods recognise it at once. No, sorry, in this matter I am a simple user and I don't use stuff that wants to be complicated.

If you follow instructions you would know that this is not a complicated aspect of the installation.

I think the crashes were due to the "unvisible" file being on top of the load list. Sexout doesn't like that file as the first one. Was easy to correct.

To make things clear: the problems I had weren't the fault of the sexout mods, but the fault of a file already installed but not showing up in FOMM. Don't take everything personal - it isn't worth your time and nerves.

It seems that this part is just a hickup. It shows NVSE V0 but works without a problem.

Archived