15 minutes ago, kukoricamorzsa said:

it was the case that the translation of the trans part modified the run ...  so the thing ... didn't work. :angel:

I still don't get what you mean

What was translated, where? This mod doesn't have any translations

28 minutes ago, kukoricamorzsa said:

it was the case that the translation of the trans part modified the run ...  so the thing ... didn't work. :angel:

12 minutes ago, Operand said:

I still don't get what you mean

What was translated, where? This mod doesn't have any translations

A long shot on my behalf, perhaps an issue with the language version of  the Skyrim of kukoricamorzsa? Nice nick, btw. ?

Had an issue long time ago caused by different language versions of a mod and Skyrim.

• 2 months later...

if i:

turn on adult content

use the character list 

save

load that save and any save made after it

my game crashes

confirmed with nymph, i am sure it isn't working without a race

On 9/29/2021 at 8:20 PM, bruhex said:

if i:

turn on adult content

use the character list 

save

load that save and any save made after it

my game crashes

confirmed with nymph, i am sure it isn't working without a race

This is one of the reasons I (for now) stopped active development. The game engine is just not built for such extensive mods. Your game has likely crashed because of:

• Extensive strings which are used for the character list
  • Additional plugins + a lot of their data which activate when you enable adult content

There is no easy fix for it, these are some hard caps in the game engine itself. You can try using the Unofficial Fallout4 Patch (latest version), it seems to patch some of the issues - for instance, for me the game mostly works with all of the FF4 features enabled, but I can imagine for some of people it won't work. Mostly = only around 1/100 loads result in a crash of which some may be not related to FF4 (but some for sure are).

This is what you'd expect from an alpha. It's unlikely I will fix it because it's unlikely this can be fixed.

Edited by Operand
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 4/28/2022 at 4:15 AM, donniehinck said:

so is this still being worked on?

My local build went quite far from the published version - so yes, there is some progress.

The main issue is that Fallout 4 has some severe limitations which stifle further development. To name a few:

• Lack of UI options. This is the main reason I have to deal with terminals and notes which leads me to the next point..
  • Terminals / notes are just not designed for such complexity. I honestly wrung everything I could from those two, I think. By this point further extensions and pushing my luck simply leads to CTDs.
  • In-built data structures are very unfriendly towards designing anything on this scale (oh my headache from the inability to have basic mappings). I'd implement more feats, spells, etc, etc but the infamous arrays limit makes it so much more complicated. And so much slower.
  • Approaching the limits of FO4Edit. Yep, everything the mod has was done with that tool alone. And if I'm to implement some cool faction / racial stories and quests.. CK it is. And I hate it so much.

Basically, if I develop it further it starts to crash (stuff like too long strings for the profile or too many events passing through the bus are examples here) and I really don't want to introduce instabilities into it.

So.. I don't know. Some stuff can be optimized, some - not so much. At this point I'm to either scope the project down to much shallower experience, stop developing it altogether and release whatever I have as a final version or continue knowing full well it will introduce crashes and data loss (aka nobody would consider using it seriously).

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/9/2022 at 4:55 PM, Celestia 666 said:

quick question, is there a way disable some of the racial traits through a config file or some thing like in fertility for angels and the part of the nymph trait that makes almost all animals flee on sight even deathclaws and gatorclaws cheers

Well.. not really. Those are just added as traits. You refer to "infertility" though - that one can be "disabled" if you never start the adult plugins - those are by default disabled and you need to manually start them in MCM.

Nymphs trait basically makes them immune to rads, poison and unarmed attacks (NOT melee weapons attacks). Animals and creatures attacks are counted as unarmed - because - well, they are unarmed. Their AI tries to evaluate the best course of action - and does surprisingly well here, i.e. the best course of action against an enemy (PC) they can't do any damage to is to flee. As such it's not that they are fleeing because they're afraid or something - it's because they can't damage PC.

I was thinking about changing the trait so that nymphic PC is allied with animals and whatnot but.. messing with factions and hostility usually never goes well and can lead to various bugs so I opted not to do that.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, EaglePhntm said:

can't i replace my side-class in any way?

What's a side class that you mean? But either way - no, respec is not available at the moment. To "respec" you can try to clean your save from FF4 stuff (forms, scripts etc) via Falrim tools for example. Be warned that it can lead to some unintended consequences - especially with some plugins enabled.

• 5 months later...

mod conflict

I'm starting a playthrough with this mod plus multiple others (~300+)  took me a while to mod because of a 50/50 chance on Crash when I load save but that's a different problem

just letting you all know that if you try to play this mod with Fallout Souls you cannot bring up the controller item to choose Bloodlines and class,  all that happens is your pip-boy is not showing anything and you're stuck in that not being able to interact with anyone. as soon as I got rid of Fallout Souls I could choose my bloodline classes

Fallout Souls is a mod that makes it so whenever you open up a menu the game doesn't pause,  there's a UI that allows you to toggle what menus are affected. I had them all turned off and still did not work.

2 hours ago, killerofgods2 said:

Fallout Souls is a mod that makes it so whenever you open up a menu the game doesn't pause,  there's a UI that allows you to toggle what menus are affected. I had them all turned off and still did not work.

That mod is infamous for having conflicts with other mods which use terminals as the configuration tool. So not much of a surprise here.

1 hour ago, Operand said:

That mod is infamous for having conflicts with other mods which use terminals as the configuration tool. So not much of a surprise here.

Even though it's  been out for a long time I only recently found out about it, I figured if I had some of those settings  turned off it would partially  work without messing up anything.  would have also been nice if my fallout worked with my original load order as it stands now I'm going to be doing two runs with different  mods. they were a bitch and a half to get what I have now working, I think it's a Memory issue but it works that's all that matters.

My character Dossier has a male symbol on my female character, and it just says "Null Angel"
Everything under that is actually working properly though. Any idea why this would be? This was installed before I started up a new save, so I don't think that would be the issue

Edit: Just had to start a new character again, I don't think I let all the modules load before messing with my character.

Edited by vedaxi52
On 1/4/2023 at 3:31 PM, vedaxi52 said:

My character Dossier has a male symbol on my female character, and it just says "Null Angel"
Everything under that is actually working properly though. Any idea why this would be? This was installed before I started up a new save, so I don't think that would be the issue

Edit: Just had to start a new character again, I don't think I let all the modules load before messing with my character.

Yes, that happens. The engine sometimes gets stuck on replacement. I'm thinking of dropping the "book"-style profile. It has proven to be non scalable. At some point the strings become too long and the engine just .. breaks. No ETAs here though, it's an alpha.

Waiting till after character creation to enable adult content makes everything show up properly in the character "book", but it causes me to consistently crash on loads that way.
If I enable adult content BEFORE character creation, pretty much all of the AAF related effects DO NOT show up in the character book.
Interesting little dilemma here...
Edit: Based on your previous response, I think it's just an issue of the strings being too long, as you stated. For now at least, I'll have to avoid using this mod with my MASSIVE load order, just trying to make the engine do too many things.

Edited by vedaxi52
On 1/9/2023 at 12:47 PM, vedaxi52 said:

If I enable adult content BEFORE character creation, pretty much all of the AAF related effects DO NOT show up in the character book.

To be honest, the fact you can enable adult content before character creation is sort of a bug and isn't intended. That's because the adult plugins resolve a lot of stuff depending on the race (and sometimes gender). So if you didn't yet set those - you will get issues - NULLs et cetera. I tried to make it work with plugins enabled before creation but if I recall that was never finished. So for what it's worth - you shouldn't try to do it (plugins will also likely fail to work properly if you do it)

And as for crashing after the character creation - sounds about right. That's because it's very likely plugins do their job and your "book" for the character becomes way too long and starts to crash your save. This is one of the limits I was talking about - long strings make the engine feel bad, really bad. Unfortunately the only way to remedy this is to rework the whole thing completely and I don't have capacity to do that. This mod has proved to be too massive for my effort and too demanding to the engine capabilities to be successful at this stage.

For me it doesn't crash but I have a kiloton of "crash-fixing" mods installed and my machine is fairly decent so that's probably the reason.

Maybe I revisit it sometimes - scope it down or get some help from UI gurus, but for now let's leave it as a poor "well, it's an alpha, it's bound to crash" excuse.

Edited by Operand
  • 3 weeks later...

There is (but can be somewhat broken, depending on the installed version of those mods). I have later version which I'm (somewhat) working on locally which fixes many issues with LL mods integration. For now - you can try enabling "Adult Content" in MCM and hope it works.

• 1 month later...

So I'm not sure what's going on, and it's probably a conflict with another mod I have, but whenever this mod loads in the feats, I lose the ability to crouch. I tested it a few times, installing and reinstalling all of my mods, and as soon as this one loads the feats my character stops crouching and I can't crouch anymore until I uninstall the mod. Does anyone know why this may be happening, or if there is a fix?