Immersive & balanced lewd mod for long campaigns

Yeah I have seen a lot of the upcoming BL patches so I'm reluctant to play right now, I'll rather just wait for awhile.

I have put up a super early testing version here if anyone is desperate to play this right now. I am kind of dissatisfied with it, but will I ever be really satisfied with it? Dunno, so here it is.

This thread helped clarify several things for me as I ran your mod without CE and TBCaptivity mods to test things out as a female lord.  I'm on 1.5.9. 

Captivity fires normally if a female lord takes my female PC if I lose a battle.   Otherwise it CTD's.   With CE and TBCaptivity installed, the post battle events for those mods override your mod's so no CTD's.  (they're loaded at the very bottom of my mod order. 

A suggestion for arenas - add a extra law that makes it possible to violate noblewomen if they lose in the arena.  Only becomes available once the law for violating commoners are in force.     I mean they knew the risks going in....

Anyway, this is a very promising looking mod and eagerly look forward to it's progress.

16 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

A suggestion for arenas - add a extra law that makes it possible to violate noblewomen if they lose in the arena.  Only becomes available once the law for violating commoners are in force.     I mean they knew the risks going in....

Yeah that was the thought for that law, to have a slightly harder to pass version for nobles, but it turns out to be a lot of work to add laws the way I envision them working, so I'm thinking maybe I should add a whole different system later.

Also I wouldn't really recommend using this mod as a female PC right now. I haven't even loaded the game up as a female a single time to test anything and I fear what might happen. 

• 2 months later...

I really hope you will implement seducing and raping of those lonely noble ladies, especially when they are alone in the castle. Preferably with some chance to get caught and irritate their husband or father, who might even declare war. Also boasting option would be nice to launch the later part, so you could try forcing nobles into war when they are defending their ladies' chastity and honor.

On 6/22/2021 at 1:55 AM, Nibbler2345 said:

Interesting. So loading after CE and attaching to "CELordDefeatedLordAnswer" through AddPlayerLine doesn't seem to work. Maybe it doesn't work between different submodules...

CELordDefeatedLordAnswer loads after OnGameStart
However I also have a defeated_lord_answer line as well.

Edited by BadListener
  • 4 months later...
On 6/24/2021 at 7:52 PM, Nibbler2345 said:

Yeah I have seen a lot of the upcoming BL patches so I'm reluctant to play right now, I'll rather just wait for awhile.

I have put up a super early testing version here if anyone is desperate to play this right now. I am kind of dissatisfied with it, but will I ever be really satisfied with it? Dunno, so here it is.

Many artists are ever unsatisfied with their work, that's a curse that lead to a neverending effort to improve and make a better masterpiece next time.

Maybe you should evaluate your releasability on the fact that it has a working set of features, rather than a satisfactory level of completion (wich may be postponed every time you have a new idea)

Cheers and happy new year and hope you come up soon with your dream mod :)