What is available here in relation to my idears

So I'm playing as a male and want some sex mods going on but there is just a ton of stuff in here. What I want to do is probably not even half the stuff everyone else does with this game and adult mods.

I want to add one or two servitrons to each settlement and they uh, service the settlers increasing their happiness. I could build a whore house in most settlements separate from living areas since I have mods that have increased the size (with precombined support) of most vanilla settlements in the game. I think what would be better is a building with an interior cell as a whore house for settlements that can be constructed so all that scripting and screwing doesn't go crazy with my computer after fast travel to any of those locations. 

So first of all, has anyone made a buildable whore house for settlements mod yet or something similar? and next of course what is the best prostitution mod that would pick up something like this and work with it. I'm thinking along the lines of the maria eden mod for skyrim LE so I noticed there was this mod called boston devious helper https://www.loverslab.com/topic/138017-boston-devious-helper-alpha/page/46/  but it is no longer available wuuuut?????? guess it is closed for now. 

I know about AAF Hardship and that is very different from what I'm looking for. Other than plopping down interior cell whore houses in settlements I was thinking there must be some good whoring location mods that probably have something to do with goodneighbor and the hotel rexford or maybe someone used that abandoned building that the CC mod neon something also used? I want to have some kind of non settlement whore house mod where the player can not only bang a whore but become a whore. Specifically the clients would be women and a few servitrons and the whores are a few women, some men and some servitrons. I know I saw a strapon mod for servitrons here somewhere so they can screw npcs that way. I'm thinking some servitrons are sexually aggressive and have to do it with humans on a regular basis so some of them are clients and some of them are pimps too.

I'm guessing this stuff is waaaay specific so there is probably some AAF stuff that allows for modular creation of such places once again as the old maria eden mod functioned in skyrim LE. 

Also is there a mod that just adds servitrons into the game world in vanilla locations like goodneighbor or diamond city? I haven't tried diamond city expansion in a while but last time I tried it was some time ago and the interior spaces were really cramped up. 

I'm going to have to get up to date on the latest AAF stuff for sure, but there has to be a good collection of mods that add whoring and slavery/player slavery to the game? My char will end up getting kidnapped or betrayed by a companion like cait or a servitron follower or if he agreed to be a whore for a servitron pimp and then sold off to vanilla game female companions like piper or some wealthy female npcs in the game world (not many of those and most are ugly eeew) so gonna have to add some of those in I guess. I remember something about RSE mods here, now that makes me think there should be camps of various servitrons out there who require humans for their needs, raider servitron camps?

What I'm trying to do is somehow fit some of this stuff from here into a normal run as a male char because I could easily use one of those alternate start mods, install AAF hardship and call it done with a female char no problem.