Claudia's Little Secret not starting?...

Hey, I've been trying to start Claudia's Little Secret. I've got the mod installed, made a character using the modded characters and everything. I've tried sleeping and going to inns, but I can't get the mod to start. Help?

Did you check the walkthrough/guide? Since it should start after your character has gotten a few hours of sleep. Otherwise try letting you character sleep for 24 hours and the quest should show up.

If it doesn't work, Grumpf should be able to help you more.

Sorry, I only realized after I posted it was in the wrong place.

And I did check the walkthrough/guide. I tried sleeping for 24 hours, and nothing started. But the character models for a new game started up perfectly. If I need to post anything for help, I will. I asked Grumpf, and he said it may be a mod conflict, but I've tried it with all the rest off and nothing changes.

By the way, I've tried it with all mods off except for Unofficial Oblivion Patch, DLCShiveringIsles, and Knights.

While playing, I could buy the "I'm Lolo" spell, but it would make my torso invisible. This still happens without the dream sequence ever being triggered.

I have the steam version, so I put the dll under Oblivion/Data/OBSE/Plugins. I was wondering if that was correct earlier, but I didn't know.

If you read the OBSE readme.txt file you would have known that was NOT correct.  Excerpt from OBSE readme.txt:

IF YOU ARE USING THE STEAM VERSION OF OBLIVION:

1. Copy obse_1_2_416.dll, obse_editor_1_2.dll, and obse_steam_loader.dll to your Oblivion directory. This is usually "C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\oblivion".

2. Ensure you have enabled the Steam community in-game, or OBSE will fail to load. Go to Steam > Settings > In-Game and check the box marked "Enable Steam Community In-Game".

3. Launch Oblivion via Steam or by running Oblivion.exe. OBSE will automatically be run along with Oblivion when launched. To disable this, rename or move obse_steam_loader.dll. You do not need to use obse_loader.exe unless you are running the editor.

By not doing the above, you were not launching with OBSE enabled and that is why CLS wasn't working.