Is an adult modded skyrim onlyfans legal?

So i ve been thinking about setting up an onlyfans or even a blogspot account with an optional patreon link for my adult modded skyrim characters and their slutty misadventures where i want to post sexy pics and videos of them. I thought it would be a fun way to earn some extra cups of coffee by doing what i love: perving. Is this legal? I dont want to offend anyone and I certainly dont wanna violate copyright. Id appreciate any insight. Especially from mod creators themselves. I wouldnt mind contacting every single creator involved in my loadorder and asking them for permission. Id just really love to make this a thing and even a profession. I know theres lets players abd youtubers generating ad revenue off of mod showcases or modded gameplay. But i ve never seen someone do this before. The closest i ve ever seen was mxrmods. But i honestly feel like this is something thats missing. And I definetely wanna see it happen.

Thanks in advance for all opinions and information.

Thank you for your reply. I think so too. However I could understand for example if the cbbe 3bbba author or the sexlab or devious devices team argued that my footage waw crrated using their creation, thus they kind of own it? Its an awkward copyright situation. Also does bethesda get to sue me over it?

In terms of Bethesda, here's all you need to know: https://bethesda.net/en/article/3XrnHrB0iAesac8844yeuo/bethesda-video-policy

tl;dr: Yes you're allowed, unless they decide they don't like your content ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

And in terms of mod authors, you'll have to look at what permissions they give on a case by case basis. Some don't care, some might be very upset if they see their work behind a paywall. The only way to be absolutely safe is to ask every single mod author for permission, as much of a pain as that might be. OnlyFans technically presumes that you do that, anyway.

Also, Onlyfans has strict content guidelines that count for artwork, too: https://onlyfans.com/terms#acceptable-use-policy

And even if stuff goes super wrong, things usually don't escalate beyond a DMCA takedown request and maybe a cease and desist if someone gets super pissed at you.

8 hours ago, Dredderson said:

In terms of Bethesda, here's all you need to know: https://bethesda.net/en/article/3XrnHrB0iAesac8844yeuo/bethesda-video-policy

tl;dr: Yes you're allowed, unless they decide they don't like your content ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

And in terms of mod authors, you'll have to look at what permissions they give on a case by case basis. Some don't care, some might be very upset if they see their work behind a paywall. The only way to be absolutely safe is to ask every single mod author for permission, as much of a pain as that might be. OnlyFans technically presumes that you do that, anyway.

Also, Onlyfans has strict content guidelines that count for artwork, too: https://onlyfans.com/terms#acceptable-use-policy

And even if stuff goes super wrong, things usually don't escalate beyond a DMCA takedown request and maybe a cease and desist if someone gets super pissed at you.

Ok thanks for the detailed reply. I figured id have to do that (asking around). And i will. But i decided ill probaly start with blpgspot and after a while an optional patreon. Since the people that enabled me to create footage had to put in much more effort than me and yet decided to make their work free for everyone. So i dont wanna be that girl and make paywalls on my relativelyminor efforts right away. Maybe later on if i actually have a fanbase and get the oks from the original creators. But focus isnt on creating revenue. Its on creating content. Donations should just help motivate me to keep going. And maybe one day enable me to get better hardware to produce better content.

But please keep this thread going. I feel like its an interesting copyright discussion.

8 hours ago, megadomonic said:

You'll be fine.  Just be sure not to make claim to anything that isn't yours or sell anything that you did not create.

Thanks for your reply. Of course. Ill list (even link) every mod and its author on my blog. Thats self explanatory. Might even inspire others who arent that deep into it yet to check out the awesome mods themselves. Thats kind of the effect i was hoping i could have, as well. To help this awesome perv community (and the awesome gamer community grow.)

8 hours ago, Dredderson said:

Ok onlyfans is off the table for good probably. As my char getting raped by npc while in bondage or high on skooma isnt within their policies. Also getting bred by chaurus and the likes kinda isnt. xD and i dont wanna adjust to their boring sexual morality codes.