33 minutes ago, DUREN13 said:

Only overwrite instead of being overwrite,I am using MO though.

QQ图片20210427191625.png

If you have a physics base mod to add breast jiggle disable it during prewar scenes. Enable after waking from cryo.

33 minutes ago, aghjax said:

If you have a physics base mod to add breast jiggle disable it during prewar scenes. Enable after waking from cryo.

I am back,I disabled the OCBP and OCBPC,rebuild the bodyslide for both male and female,not working.

1 make sure no other mod like "shlongs of fallout" or something wierd is in your mod list.

2 Try reinstalling both FG and BT, then lastly the skelleton.

3 After create your female body in bodyslide but DO NOT check these files from bodyslide when you batch your build:

BodyTalk3

BodyTalk3-Nevernude

BodyTalk3-Uncut

(try skip building a male body)

See if the male parts works after this.

The female body will look wierd during preview in character creation if physics are enabled but should work regardless when game is started.

31 minutes ago, sinsemilla said:

1 make sure no other mod like "shlongs of fallout" or something wierd is in your mod list.

2 Try reinstalling both FG and BT, then lastly the skelleton.

3 After create your female body in bodyslide but DO NOT check these files from bodyslide when you batch your build:

BodyTalk3

BodyTalk3-Nevernude

BodyTalk3-Uncut

(try skip building a male body)

See if the male parts works after this.

The female body will look wierd during preview in character creation if physics are enabled but should work regardless when game is started.

After disabled the AAF and related mods I can continue play the game after finish edit the character instead of CTD,but both Nate and Nora‘s problem was still exists.

Try and remove whatever skeleton that file is overwriting. Sometimes two skeletons loaded in MO2 even when one is overwritten causes issues.

2 hours ago, DUREN13 said:

Only overwrite instead of being overwrite,I am using MO though.

QQ图片20210427191625.png

3 minutes ago, Hoshii_Miki said:

In my game the first character creation does the same thing as your images show, BUT, once you exit character creation and enter the game (start walking around the house) it should be fixed.

Now female is still weird...