D+D Neverwinter mmo

Teechan

Guest ThatOne

Considering it, but knowing PWE and seeing as they already offer a 200$ package before the game even released... I'll just say my expectations "could have been higher" and leave it at that.

• 2 weeks later...

It's like a less pretty but more interesting Tera.

Like, I don't feel like I have to force myself to make progress; and that's a good sign.

That said, there is a lot about it that annoys me; typical MMO stuff, really. The price is right, at least.

Playing it now, having quite a bit of fun with it. But I'm a D&D geek 35 years and running, so... :)

All the Forgotten Realms lore aside, I find it very easy to forget this is supposed to be D&D related.

TERA still win.

it's resemble DAO.2 with D&d lore.

But the it's completely off the original player hand book.

If you wish to travel to neverwinter, underdark, waterdeep, amn, baldursgate, icewind dale, and other province in faerun go for this game to experience their continent. However as D&d fan. it's completely missing every old school touch like gary gygax died and some korean GM replaced him.

TERA, F4 and elder scroll online is still a good option if neverwinter fails on you.

I was wondering, what are the supposed d&d bits? As someone who knows nothing about d&d for the most part, the only thing that seemed to be a reference to that is the die roll at the character creation?

It's good for someone who are new to d&d. But not for those who spent their child hood on D&d table top and forgotten realm lores.

it's not bad for F2P and it could be better than Wow on given chances.

Emily play as dwarf on beholder server. The most positive thing in this game is that it's an american origin. So they don't  wait slowpoke development and upgrades nor event permission from franchise holder and act according to bug and historical incorrect role. It's all Here and Now.

and it's also refereshing to see american players majority over BR and other retarded South east asian kids spoiling all the fun.

Unlike that scarlet blade from aeria games that made their own players fixing the stupid client manually and banned for it.

I more or less gave up on F2P games everyone of them starts out fine but the moment they release the cash shop the game turns from F2P into P2W = pay to win. It goes from having to work and earn your items and levels to you can advance in the game much easier via game breaking items and then there are the Arrogant cash shoppers who think they are hot shit but in reality they are just noobs who have to pay their way to the top of a GAME!!

Archived