How to integrate Devious Devices with Defeat?

Hello,

I am cruious if there is a way to integrate Devious Devices with other mods like for example Defeat. My problem: your character gets tied up during a dungeon, but if you then completly bound lose a fight with Defeat, my character seems to be fully bound and instead of a normal animation, the "DD Belted Solo" animation is played. Which makes sense since my char is locked in all kind of chasitity gear. Same happens if for example an animation from Aroused Creatures plays.

Now i would like to enable the agressor to unbind my character. As far as I am aware there is no integrated option for this ecpect for the tab where you can choose which items should be removed in the Defeat Mod. Since this is not a proper DD function it breaks the devices it touched what seems to be a permanent broken device then.

I am pretty sure I am not the first one who has this problem but I cant find something regarding this topic. Maybe someone could help me out.

• 2 weeks later...

You may check for other combat defeat mods (and still use defeat for pc/npc and npc/npc). Recently Naked Defeat has been released and it's really promising. Deviously cursed loot has a combat defeat feature as well.