[HRT] Klib Extension Project

logo.jpg.57754e4ab0aae0be1122853e4cd804d

This is a mod for Enlit3d's Heroine Rescue Team (HRT)| See other HRT mods | General mod installation guides

*HELP* IF YOU ARE BLENDER MODELLER/ANIMATOR PLEASE PM ME!!! *HELP*

This is ongoing project of extending and patching Enlit3d's Heroine Rescue Team (HRT), as well as adding some new features for modders.
Main goal of this project is to add new features and changes without actually editing main game code, so all of this is made by additional modules

and can be easily updated and edited.
This mod requires 0.641 game version.

Installation and requirements:

This mod requires assets from The complete Futa/Penis Package by Surver X just to replace default penis model (cause default ones aren't even textured properly).
How to install:

You need to download and install 7z Archiver and Asar plugin for it. 

Just drop the contents of the zip into the game directory.
Then make sure you have 7zip with the asar plugin installed and go into resources folder in the game directory. There should be a file named app.asar.
On this file, right click -> 7-zip -> Open archive.
Then just drag the index.html file that came with the mod into the archive. Agree to copy files into archive.

Visual instruction:

Spoiler

guide.jpg.abe2852006b6099e2b9d134d3fe943c2.jpg

New visual changes:
Nipples!

nipples.png.710f0f378e73c48de741a5328701

New systems:

Magic system:

• Added simple magic system, with mana points, mana regeneration and spells.

Currently there are two new spells: Lesser Healing, Blast, Vigor and Swiftness.

These spells are available at new location (Magic Emporium) accessible via teleportation menu.

Current magic formulas are:

Mana regen. = 0.01+ 10% of WILL.

Restraints system:

• Added early version of restraint items system (for now it's presented in form of fully working bondage ball i.e. gag and wrist cuffs).

Now you can get random restraint (gag or wrist irons) with some chance (configurable via Klib menu) after enemy successfully performs grab on you.

You can try and forcefully remove restraint by yourself (chance is based on you LCK, MIG and DEX) but be careful: if you fail, then it will be broke and can be removed only with a key.

Mechanics:

Wrist irons:

• Disables usage of Quickbar (only allows you use follower commands, magic is disabled)
  • Disables usage of weapons, but instead enables user to use weak kicks.
  • Fully works on NPCS.

Gag:

• While being gagged you can't: talk to any named NPC's or use magic.
  • Any actor (player or NPC) wearing a gag will emit gagged sounds in sex scenes, instead of using default voice.

Gag is fully working on player's companions.

Keys and lock break system:

Keys are being randomly spawned from enemies, once you are restrained. Current chance is somewhere between 5-10%. 

Don't worry about having too much keys, because keys won't spawn if you carry more than 1 of them.

Added 2 new bound poses (thanks to fafa39). Now bound actors will play 1 of 3 random pose each time they getting tied up. (can be disabled in mod menu)

Spoiler

poses.png.1633c68202876901a0deb79286449e

New attribute: Luck

• Determinates chance of critical strike. Each point gives 1% of  doing 1.5x critical strike. Works with everything, including spells.
  • Slightly increases chance of drops chance and drops value.

Early version of Modmenu (Klib menu):

• Now mod menu is accessible from game menu.
  • Preview:
Spoiler

Heremenu.png.b85cbb13175614ff573f839f9a96769f.png

Other changes and fixes added by this mod:

Sound system fixes:

• Added check for wearing gag ball, so all characters that wear it will play proper sounds during sex/device scenes.
  • All game default soundfiles are now being loaded from loose folder(klib_assets/sounds) so you can replace them if you want to.

Graphics changes:

• Changed default font on some UI screens: Character, Inventory, Party screens.
  • Improved character detail window to show more information: Current damage output, average damage output, move speed and exp. bonus (new feature,see below for info)
  • Fixed item naming system: Items naming will still rely on uids but now their names will show with capital letters and without '_' symbol
  • Added early version of futa_penis and male_penis models replacement.
  • Added configurable threesome cum effect

Gameplay changes:

• Added experience bonus provided by your INT attribute. Now each point of INT adds 10% bonus to experience gained by killing enemies.
  • Blacksmith now has more items in stock
  • NPC's now won't try to grab or strip anything in your Tavern Room.
  • Now you have chance that you'll be gagged after having forced sex (currently in early version, gag can be removed just like any other equipement)
  • Added penis type slider into character customization window
  • Restored original item upgrade menu (accessible from mod menu, currently calculates some wrong values)

New modder and user functions:

User functions:

• Added ability to change your character name.How to use: open console (~) and type: setname "Name"

Modder functions:

• Added 4 more seduce taunt slots for you to use. Ids are: seduce_taunt2, seduce_taunt3, seduce_taunt4, seduce_taunt5 with animations "skill_seduce2" etc.
  • Added placeholder for mod menu and mod menu ability (to get it type klib into game's console).
  • Added fully working function to edit game values through dialogue:

<EXEC> KLIBSETVAR('variable', value)

This function allows to edit global variables in dialogue. (For example see dialogue_data.json in data/klib).

At the moment there are only 2 variables that are safe to change: klibGagChance and klibThreesomeCumChance, but I'm working on making as many game settings

changeable as possible.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/12/2021 at 10:04 PM, shitpass1 said:

After replacing "index.html", the game cannot be loaded.

Sorry, my is english is not good.

Sorry for late reply, didn't saw notification about your post.
Does the game shows any error messages?

This mod is fantastic! I love the new gagged system so much! I was thinking, do you think it's possible to make a bondage system like devious devices from skyrim? For example that you can walk with handcuffs so you can't fight? Or maybe new bondage pose like hogtie, frogtie etc.? Because the bondage system in the game is pretty basic, but with some addition it will be really nice. Do you think it is feasible? Sorry for my english?

1 hour ago, Khajiiti95 said:

This mod is fantastic! I love the new gagged system so much! I was thinking, do you think it's possible to make a bondage system like devious devices from skyrim? For example that you can walk with handcuffs so you can't fight? Or maybe new bondage pose like hogtie, frogtie etc.? Because the bondage system in the game is pretty basic, but with some addition it will be really nice. Do you think it is feasible? Sorry for my english?

Main problem is the lack  of assets (bondage pose animations and clothing). They are doable so if somebody knows how to use blender would help me with that it would be great. On the code part i already have some basic algorithms and this early restraint system.

41 minutes ago, DMC500 said:

Main problem is the lack  of assets (bondage pose animations and clothing). They are doable so if somebody knows how to use blender would help me with that it would be great. On the code part i already have some basic algorithms and this early restraint system.

Mmmm got it. Maybe we can ask on the discord server if someone know hot to do. I would like to learn, but unfortunately the video with the tutorial to learn how to make an animation has been deleted. We can ask

On 6/8/2021 at 4:09 AM, DMC500 said:

Try the newest mod version, also do you have The complete Futa/Penis Package by Surver X  installed?

Yap, already did
It's loaded, but the loading screen doesn't seem to disappear.

Since that time it stopped loading, I was able to press buttons like 'Mods' button.

Thanks for the relpay

Edited by Guest
I misspelled 'Mod'
12 minutes ago, shitpass1 said:

Yap, already did
It's loaded, but the loading screen doesn't seem to disappear.

Since that time it stopped loading, I was able to press buttons like 'Mods' button.

Thanks for the relpay

That's very odd. Are you using correct version of a game? If so then i guess your pc just too weak for this game (since it's not greatly optimised javascript on electron app)

1 hour ago, DMC500 said:

That's very odd. Are you using correct version of a game? If so then i guess your pc just too weak for this game (since it's not greatly optimised javascript on electron app)

Yap, maybe
Thanks

On 6/9/2021 at 5:27 AM, DMC500 said:

I have the same issue. My computer is alright and I could run the game before so I doubt that the problem is my computer performance. 

unknown.png

Edited by Megumin.
56 minutes ago, Megumin. said:

I have the same issue. My computer is alright and I could run the game before so I doubt that the problem is my computer performance. 

unknown.png

that's odd, I guess it has something to do with overrides. I'll investigate

Edited by DMC500

Wasn´t the Error of loading BodymeshNAnim the reason Enlit3D stopped working on it since he/she couldn´t fix it?

For me personally the loading works mostly fine, also breaks way less since i started to use WebGL libraries 1.0.0 (Another small mod by DMC500)

Other things that helped me personally was having the Game on C as well as doing absolutly nothing if i start the Game, just patiently waiting for it to fully load up before i do anything again

Since then it mostly works, still breaks at times, but i do get it to work and guess that´s what counts, still would love for someone to be able to fix it for good

Well hopefully this is helpful in some way to you lol

Anyway onto what i actually wanted to write, i love this Extension Project and can´t wait to see where this will go :D

Just out of curiousity i know the restraint System is an early Version, but i really would love to know where you are going with this, will we get different restraints? Like gag silence us, Handcuffs, making escapes slower/harder, can only attack with fist/cuffs instead of weapon, Feetcuffs, making it harder to move, impossible to run and such? How about a Page out of Catc adding Sex tattoo increasing arousal dmg? Well like i said i really look forward to this Feature and hope it will go somewhere like this, really wouldn´t mind for this Restrain System to replace the very simple one already in the Game :P

Also The Magic System, again i know it´s an early Version, but i hope to see more Spells, like maybe some debuffs, some AOE dmg/heal, some more restrains like the vines for example and of course i hope the dmg/heal/seconds of debuffs will scale with Int at somepoint, would love to make my Char or Allys to a full on Mage or Support :D

Well like i said i really love this Project and can´t wait to see where this goes, honestly this Project made me reinstall the game and just this very early Version alone made it already so much more fun ^-^

8 hours ago, JJFeeder said:

Wasn´t the Error of loading BodymeshNAnim the reason Enlit3D stopped working on it since he/she couldn´t fix it?

For me personally the loading works mostly fine, also breaks way less since i started to use WebGL libraries 1.0.0 (Another small mod by DMC500)

Other things that helped me personally was having the Game on C as well as doing absolutly nothing if i start the Game, just patiently waiting for it to fully load up before i do anything again

Since then it mostly works, still breaks at times, but i do get it to work and guess that´s what counts, still would love for someone to be able to fix it for good

Well hopefully this is helpful in some way to you lol

Anyway onto what i actually wanted to write, i love this Extension Project and can´t wait to see where this will go :D

Just out of curiousity i know the restraint System is an early Version, but i really would love to know where you are going with this, will we get different restraints? Like gag silence us, Handcuffs, making escapes slower/harder, can only attack with fist/cuffs instead of weapon, Feetcuffs, making it harder to move, impossible to run and such? How about a Page out of Catc adding Sex tattoo increasing arousal dmg? Well like i said i really look forward to this Feature and hope it will go somewhere like this, really wouldn´t mind for this Restrain System to replace the very simple one already in the Game :P

Also The Magic System, again i know it´s an early Version, but i hope to see more Spells, like maybe some debuffs, some AOE dmg/heal, some more restrains like the vines for example and of course i hope the dmg/heal/seconds of debuffs will scale with Int at somepoint, would love to make my Char or Allys to a full on Mage or Support :D

Well like i said i really love this Project and can´t wait to see where this goes, honestly this Project made me reinstall the game and just this very early Version alone made it already so much more fun ^-^

Currently I'm working on drop system tweaks and some fixes, but later I'll add working restraints with slow, disarm etc. Overlay system, with tatoos and dirt are in my TODO list already. Magic is currently not my highest  priority, but if you have some spell ideas please tell me

2 hours ago, DMC500 said:

Currently I'm working on drop system tweaks and some fixes, but later I'll add working restraints with slow, disarm etc. Overlay system, with tatoos and dirt are in my TODO list already. Magic is currently not my highest  priority, but if you have some spell ideas please tell me

Sounds amazing, wish i could help, but i have zero knowledge :/

All i can do is throw out ideas and report bugs, not that i have found any, unless Allys should get silenced if in forced sex, cause this never happens to them, even if i set it on 100%, for now it doesn´t really matters if they get silenced or not, but in the future if restrains do more i hope they will get affected as well, maybe to a lower degree to keep it balance...

For Spells, guess the hardest Part is to keep it balanced if adding more, but for starters:

Heal/Dmg should scale with a stat, probably Int

-AOE Healing similiar to the Healing Flask, every Ally in range gets a Heal over time for well sometime

-Buffs (Health up, Dmg up, Resistance up etc.)

-Magic that removes or weakens Armor

-Magic that can restrain without being downed first (only usable by Enemies and has a %chance of failing to keep it balanced)

i am sure you know the Boss in the Ruins, i am pretty much thinking of what she does, but instead of the Tentacles, you get simply restrained by Magic/Ropes

Could think of more, but a lot of Spells, maybe even the few i wrote, easily could be done by Tatoos/Restrains in some way instead, guess Magic mostly would be useful for Healing yourself, Healing Allys, repairing Armor, Buffing the Group and such...

• 1 month later...
On 8/10/2021 at 12:22 PM, fire432 said:

Is it a different version that does not require a Asar because it is not working with my 7z?

No, asar plugin is required to modify game data. Without this step game won't load external libraries

• 2 months later...

This is a pretty good mod. 
I have a question: 
When I got restraint by slave bound ropes, I can't break it by myself because of my property is not enough. And I found it can't be broken, so I can't unlock it by keys. I want to know how can I take off it?

I know I can take off it by enable easy restraint option, but I want to know if there are any other ways to do this besides improving properties.

Edited by DarkSquare
add information
17 hours ago, DarkSquare said:

This is a pretty good mod. 
I have a question: 
When I got restraint by slave bound ropes, I can't break it by myself because of my property is not enough. And I found it can't be broken, so I can't unlock it by keys. I want to know how can I take off it?

I know I can take off it by enable easy restraint option, but I want to know if there are any other ways to do this besides improving properties.

sorry, i guess i've forgot to make it unequipable) for now the only way is constantly trying to unlock it

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, petterparker09 said:

Help me pls,

after I install the mod, I get this poster when loading the game:

ERROR: loading file at voxel / meshes / NormalFutaBalls.json failed.

And the game never starts ..

any solution?

check mod requirements