9 hours ago, petterparker09 said:

if I did, I already downloaded the futa version and unzipped it in the game files ... but even so I get that error and the game never finishes loading. In fact I am seeing that many people share the same error and are not giving them a solution ...

ok, try this patch
i totally removed that janky model replacement

klib.js

3 hours ago, Failiks1 said:

I have a question, except for ropes NPCs do not use anything, shouldn`t  there be handcuffs or something else? I tried many times but the NPCs only used ropes. Is this a bug or is it be design? Sorry, I don`t know English well.

If i remember correctly mod only has two devices - ropes and gagball, others weren't added yet

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Gaiden45 said:

odd. i do not see your mod menu option. do you need the 7 redist only or is it a case of grab all of them and patch it?    or am i just silly?

did you replace index.html in your app.asar?

• 2 months later...

i love this mod , really , but i ask myself , how the enemy who grab ther enemy's tie them ? , because , that will be good to get the same ability on your opponent ~~

On 12/15/2021 at 5:08 PM, DMC500 said:

If i remember correctly mod only has two devices - ropes and gagball, others weren't added yet

second , i see in the data folder some item , like restraining cuff who work like the rope , but like them , cannot be removed with key , a fonctional egg vibe , ect ... and after add them by console , i can tell it , they work and be present in the game,

i am not enough skilled in the code for understand 90% of this one , but , if i am not too dreamer , is maybe possible to add a fonction of restraining by a ability .. or a item like the classic chains-cuffs ,

in any case , is a good mod , and it's very promising, it's a crazy job ;)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...