Fallout 4 Ada Parts Mod

Hmm, ok from what I can read what you in effect do is to create an assultron robot, you can then change its armor to the ones from the mod, which from what I remember would require robotics expert 2 or 3 or something like that as well as a couple of other perks and quite a few materials assultrons are pretty high level robots after all, does using the robot work bench allow you to create assultron parts? if not best bet is to look and see what they require and if you have it.

43 minutes ago, Varithina said:

Hmm, ok from what I can read what you in effect do is to create an assultron robot, you can then change its armor to the ones from the mod, which from what I remember would require robotics expert 2 or 3 or something like that as well as a couple of other perks and quite a few materials assultrons are pretty high level robots after all, does using the robot work bench allow you to create assultron parts? if not best bet is to look and see what they require and if you have it.

Okay, I have gotten the first robo brain, I also created a second new robot besides Ada, and the Body parts are not showing up.

1 hour ago, DeathBringer0xL said:

Okay, I have gotten the first robo brain, I also created a second new robot besides Ada, and the Body parts are not showing up.

The basic robot you create is a protectron, well unless you use a mod to change that, can you for example choose one of the arms and change that to an assultron arm, if not then that may well be the problem, you need to unlock the various parts for the various robots by looting the plans I think from killed robots, which is random as hell from what I remember, i can not check either as I no longer have a working copy of fallout 4 installed.  You might need to complete the entire quest line which allows you access to some plans the robotist has which if I remember rightly then unlocks all the various robot bits, they do however require multiple perks and I think in some cases that bascially means lv30-40ish to unlock those perks, especially for the assultron and sentry bots.

3 hours ago, Varithina said:

The basic robot you create is a protectron, well unless you use a mod to change that, can you for example choose one of the arms and change that to an assultron arm, if not then that may well be the problem, you need to unlock the various parts for the various robots by looting the plans I think from killed robots, which is random as hell from what I remember, i can not check either as I no longer have a working copy of fallout 4 installed.  You might need to complete the entire quest line which allows you access to some plans the robotist has which if I remember rightly then unlocks all the various robot bits, they do however require multiple perks and I think in some cases that bascially means lv30-40ish to unlock those perks, especially for the assultron and sentry bots.

Finished Quest, the parts still did not load. I don't know what I did wrong.