FG, BS, HH probably stoopid question....

I had all of my high heel outfits working with fusion girl body and custom shape I made then built in bodyslide working just fine. I went into bodyslide last night, moved some sliders around, and created a new body shape and then rebuilt everything.

Now for some reason I have two feet. One in the heel, and one flat sticking out of the heel. This is on outfits that were working just fine until I made the new body preset.

I think I had this when I first installed FG, but can not remember what I did to fix it, nor can I find a fix in my searching other than removing meshes or something in outfit studio. I know that was not what I did before because I know nothing about outfit studio. I remember it was something simple, but I just can't remember what it was.

Any ideas what I may have forgotten to check or click?

1 hour ago, aghjax said:

Your missing the HH zaps that hide the flat feet.

So another stupid question then, how do I do the zaps? The only thing I changed was the body shape, then rebuilt everything in my BS folder using the batch build after saving/building the new body shape.

Do I need to do something in outfit studio? Or is it something I may have blindly missed when building the outfits?

I didn't do anything with the outfits themselves, like adding new or anything. They were all working 5 minutes before I opened BS and changed the shape.

I use MO2, and have a BS overwrite folder with the built meshes in there at the bottom of my load order. I just added the new stuff to it. Should I have deleted that and made it fresh?

Thanks for trying to help, but the more I read, the stronger my desire to switch back to CBBE. Too much fuck the user attitude from the mod author and it's being too much of a pain in the ass to get things to work right with this body. I like the way it works with animations, but everything else is too complicated with my lack of skills.

If you're old enough to download a tiddy mod, you're old enough to read, find resources/tutorials and work with the mod without needing everything handed to you. I expect a certain level of effort put into helping yourself before coming to the support section of the ZeX server or asking for help. No one's here to sit through vague help questions and people who put no effort into reading or doing anything for themselves. 

If that's "Fuck the user" then whatever. There's a good number of people who have gotten FG working just fine and have worked on getting what they want out of the mod. If they can do it on their own or put the effort to actually resolve issues, then you can too. I ain't here to spoonfeed anyone. 

I'm unsure why you have double feet in a FG outfit with HHS based clothing when FG has a HH slider in the files for creators to use, but you will either have to ZAP/Delete the feet on the base body (Bad method) OR Delete that duplicate foot mesh, use the HH slider in FG's files (You'd slide it till it's close to fittin the heel, then adjust the heel mesh and feet until they fit nicely (Best, but may need more work). Since you have no pics of the outfit in ?? I can't help further. 

15 hours ago, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

First off, my fuck the user comment was harsh. I apologize. I was frustrated and was only finding outfit studio solutions and what seemed like a bunch of dismissive comments. Not an excuse, just an explanation.

I tried searching and couldn't find what I was looking for.

As far as the HH slider, I saw mention of that, but I don't have one in bodyslide. If it is in outfit studio, I'm pretty sure I never did it that way the first time. I tried outfit studio a couple times in skyrim just trying to change values of an armor and failed miserably even with help and haven't opened it since.

This is why I asked here hoping it was some box I forgot to check or something because they were working just fine with not OS edits 5 minutes before I built the new body shape.

This is the new preset I made in BS, then hit batch build and built all the outfits to it.

Untitled-1.jpg.65714b068df538e98cfd23ff7dcefc5c.jpg

Then when I went into the game, this is what I was getting.

20210415155507_1.jpg.c75abc36435ec9490bf943c6f994dfe2.jpg

These outfits were on the characters when I closed the game working fine. I rebuilt, and got this.

I got the which one selector when I batch built that gave me the FG cute feet body, FG, and Lazman body as I use his replacers. I tried with cute feet first because I had built the preset with it originally. Got this issue. Went back out of game and rebuilt the preset using FG nude and rebuilt the outfits selecting the FG body and still have the issue.

I have added and removed different outfits with no issues at all since first installing FG, only after changing the body preset do I have this problem. The first body I was using was a preset I downloaded and tweaked and it was labeled custom preset1. I tweaked that same one that was working fine and saved the changes as custom preset2 and now it doesn't work.

So what I was asking for (with not really enough information) was a checklist possibly of where I may have forgotten to mark something, or save a certain way.

Maybe I checked the wrong box or not enough boxes when saving the preset. (I only checked the FG box) Maybe I missed something batch building... I don't know, that's why I asked.

Seens like you are either using clothes with duplicate body references (ie, clothes that have a body whgen they shouldn't) or they have zap sliders visible and you need to tick them (But the second thing is weird, nobody makes zaps like that they are hidden and directly zapped, but who knows...)

Check the affected clothes to see if the have a tickbox above sliders or use the preview to see is clothes that should not have body reference have it.

In no case changing a preset have any relation, something odd happens when rebuilding the outfits